Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t caught up yet so sorry to be annoying but she’s selling her stickers individually??? I don’t know about you lot but I’ve never bought a single sticker lmfao

Also, I wonder if the 17 products include the original ones that she hasn’t managed to shift yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s launching at 10am tomorrow morning. Set your alarms witches! 🤪

He doesn’t look thrilled. He looks bleeping fewwwwmin! 😤 Or embarrassed. One or the other. 😼

I haven’t caught up yet so sorry to be annoying but she’s selling her stickers individually??? I don’t know about you lot but I’ve never bought a single sticker lmfao

Also, I wonder if the 17 products include the original ones that she hasn’t managed to shift yet?
It’s actually pathetic how much she is taking the piss out of her followers now! If she thinks anyone is going to buy a singular sticker! She better be offering free postage on them that’s all I can say!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone get these made so we can all wear them, imagine spotting a fellow ‘25+ haterrrrr’ out and about hahaha
I was going to say you should get them made and sell them and send Gobby the link. Tell her she copied your design 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if she denies it, just tell her you’re taking her to court for libel (slander 🤪) lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What do we think she will sell the most / least of?

I think to to the mewn will do well because of the shiny stars gimmick...

Reactions: 10

Most I think the cat lady pin and possibly the mewn print.

Least, Hallie and the tit nelly stickers. (I don't get stickers, but I'm old and only buy packs of 100 for my kids from the poundshop!)

Reactions: 14

I still think the cat pin but only because people like cats. Not because her design is any good. Also because it’s supposed to be Nellie and the saddos will probably think they’re buying a piece of Nellie 🙄lol

Reactions: 9
I’m holding out for Doc to open a shop and release their art as prints, the resemblance is spot on and I would buy it all 🥰
Oh god, me too. They're sew spot on and although they're niche to us, they're sew nice. The face and the little tiny turd bun just send me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So she said she was going to announce the time of the launch tomorrow....on launch day. We said that's bleeping weird and now she's announced the launch time today. Who knew scummy trolls gave such good business advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If I hear Gabby call her severed torso, withered armed plant lady "Flooruh" I might throw up. Are any names safe from Gabby?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I've had my own go today, took an hour and a half whilst working. Not two f-ing years
Sooo much better. Your cat actually looks happy instead of like he’s trying to eat himself to death via a high tuna diet (this is my personal Nellie theory)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does none of her collection match? Usually artists have a certain style they stick to but all hers look completely different

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.