Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This person on twitter bought the whole collection 😂😂😂😂 and already got the cat sticker.
I hope that’s the same person I posted about when she launched the first one, and there’s not two people as sad as her lol

Reactions: 12
Omg that plant lady tote is sew sew basic! Two measly flowers on either side and basic block lettering. Shocking! I can’t believe her fans are fawning over it

Reactions: 16
She's going to lose potential customers by being wishy washy about the date, not a good business look. And if she's hoping to do Christmas like I mentioned (unless that miraculously comes out tomorrow too.) I bet when she does launch consumers will not get their items on time. I had a package due to arrive today, then it said tomorrow, then if it's not here by Saturday I can request a refund.
Same on the international shipping. Ignoring people asking is such a dick move! Especially as she’s replying to other people so has obviously seen it. She’s the worst business owner EVERRRRRRRR!

Reactions: 15
why the duck has she launched a plant lady tote that doesn't even have any plants on it

they're bleeping flowers

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Does anyone know why she's changed the plant lady tote from the original design? Like the first one was pretty bad but this is next level. At least the original one had a bit more to it rather than basic lettering and a picture of a flower I could have done on paint.

Does anyone else find it weird she's used a picture of like a daisy and a tulip, like I know they come from plants but I'd say individually like that they're just flowers? As a plant lady myself can't say I have flowers like that on any of my plants. There are so many houseplants she could have drawn like why not a monstera, yucca, pothos literally ANYTHING there are hundreds of houseplants and she's drawn a random flower? She's so clueless.

Reactions: 19
180AED2F-7480-4585-95CB-2BF70BC202E5.jpeg

Tattle loves to troll just as much as us on this thread😂 even if it is an advert for toner.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She hasn't sent any of her collection to any other youtubers has she? You'd think that after that one girl (can't remember her name but apparently she arse licks a lot?) bought her print last time, the decent thing to do would to send her a freebie this time as a thank you?

Or even to Lucy/Polly as a 'thank you for being supportive' kinda thing.

Reactions: 17
Guise, guise, guiiiiiiiiiise! I’ve found the insperashun for her badly drawn vampire kitty. 😲
how about this, I have my very own vamp kitty. Don’t be jealous Gabs
18A6E496-E8E1-4918-AD24-0139FAE3B66C.jpeg

p.s he’s absolutely fine don’t worry- he was mid yawn 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Think it was Emily Canham wasn’t it? You’d think she would have the first time, since she’s got the word Ham in her name! 😜

how about this, I have my very own vamp kitty. Don’t be jealous GabsView attachment 300965

p.s he’s absolutely fine don’t worry- he was mid yawn 🤣🤣
I thought he was about to throw up because he’d just seen her new Collecktshun! 🤢 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone know why she's changed the plant lady tote from the original design? Like the first one was pretty bad but this is next level. At least the original one had a bit more to it rather than basic lettering and a picture of a flower I could have done on paint.

Does anyone else find it weird she's used a picture of like a daisy and a tulip, like I know they come from plants but I'd say individually like that they're just flowers? As a plant lady myself can't say I have flowers like that on any of my plants. There are so many houseplants she could have drawn like why not a monstera, yucca, pothos literally ANYTHING there are hundreds of houseplants and she's drawn a random flower? She's so clueless.
This makes me think the original plant lady tote was too similar to another design she was 'inspired' by and realised she needed to change it. Any hard core tattlers want to do some digging? I can't think of any other reason why she would change it, let alone to something even worse. The new one looks like cheap tat flagged at the till-points at Primark for a pound.

Reactions: 8
This makes me think the original plant lady tote was too similar to another design she was 'inspired' by and realised she needed to change it. Any hard core tattlers want to do some digging? I can't think of any other reason why she would change it, let alone to something even worse. The new one looks like cheap tat flagged at the till-points at Primark for a pound.
Wonder if that was the one she had to redesign as someone “copied” her. Aka she copied them and got caught out.

Reactions: 3
Does she need to be awake for the launch? There's no way she wakes up before 12pm

• Haha
Reactions: 21
"Guissse, I really don't get how the American voting system works, I'd love it sew sew much if one of yew Twitter peasants could explain it to me in basic terms so I don't have to yewse Gewgle and get confewsed."

Also, "Flora was one of the first illustrations I designed" didn't we see teasers of her back in summer? Lol. Working on this for two years my arse.

Judging by this screenshot I got back in June, she's meant to be selling t-shirts and phone cases too?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also, "Flora was one of the first illustrations I designed" didn't we see teasers of her back in summer? Lol. Working on this for two years my arse.
Hate to be that guy but is anyone else pretty uncomfortable that there’s a BLM thing on there with her other products, like she shouldn’t be profiting from that and especially not as a white person? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 74
She hasn't sent any of her collection to any other youtubers has she? You'd think that after that one girl (can't remember her name but apparently she arse licks a lot?) bought her print last time, the decent thing to do would to send her a freebie this time as a thank you?

Or even to Lucy/Polly as a 'thank you for being supportive' kinda thing.
She sent stuff to Sophie Foster ages ago. Emily Canham purchased a print from her (God knows why).

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.