Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sew original, sew unique. Those flowers look like they've been drawn by a toddler.
I thought the "ribbed" thing behind her was a dildo for a hot minute... Excuse my dirty mind and failing eyes (I don't have my glasses on) 😂:oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought the "ribbed" thing behind her was a dildo for a hot minute... Excuse my dirty mind and failing eyes (I don't have my glasses on) 😂:oops:
I honestly think a good go with a vibrating dildo would do her the world of good.

No, I don't want to think about that either.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
wow i was gone for a few days for my birthday and not only that the last thread is finished but there's 10 pages here, impressive guys 👏 👏 👏 i feel like the reason she didn't post any teasers for the next collection is because she literally took those photos yesterday/today just like filming the launch video because she's so damn lazy and also postponed the launch date because she kept staying in bed instead of working sew sew hard

Reactions: 16
Why does none of her collection match? Usually artists have a certain style they stick to but all hers look completely different
Just depends who’s design she’s ripping off that day. That’s why none of it matches. Apart from all of them being shite!

Reactions: 7
Just thought of something, Gabby really should have made a toffee nut latte illustration for her "collection" it's totally on brand since she goes on about it every uxking year.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just thought of something, Gabby really should have made a toffee nut latte illustration for her "collection" it's totally on brand since she goes on about it every uxking year.
Probably couldn’t find someone who had already done one, so had to pass on that one 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't know what else to re-draw from her collection. Someone inspire me?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t understand how she still hasn’t made her international shipping availability/policy clear?
So many people still asking and she’s just ignoring them
Grade A twit

Reactions: 14
Please can you do Flora? Give that poor gal some proper arms and maybe some eyes. Legs if you're brave enough.
I'm not afraid to admit I'm shut at drawing people. Give me some time I'll see what I can do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's going to lose potential customers by being wishy washy about the date, not a good business look. And if she's hoping to do Christmas like I mentioned (unless that miraculously comes out tomorrow too.) I bet when she does launch consumers will not get their items on time. I had a package due to arrive today, then it said tomorrow, then if it's not here by Saturday I can request a refund.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.