Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not discounting her possible pain but it's apparent her pictures are posted for attention and not awareness. There's a clear cut difference. "I don't like to talk about my health problems because it's so personal and we don't know exactly what's going on." "Here's 27+ selfies of me laying in bed making a pouting face!"

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She really has no shame. Especially the prints look unfinished and like she has just started playing around with the software. Which would be fine in my opinion - practice and making mistakes are important for improvement, but she's actually trying to sell these uninspired, subpar designs.

And if this is what her illustrations actually look like after TWO YEARS of doing it, like she claims, then there's no hope.

Reactions: 15
Those arms bother me. Is that an elbow? If so, how and why is it touching the wrist area? And why is the other arm way longer? Is Flora in pain? It looks like it. If you're going to sell it, at least make sure it makes sense anatomically. #SaveFlora

Gabby, if you're reading this... Please, draw something with legs. I want to see how that turns out 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know this gonna make me sound sew sad but I’m really looking forward to jewniper mewn’s launch tomorrow 🤣 I just know this thread is gonna go OFF and I’m here for it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Also, just a thought. If she could 'prove' that she posted her design before Monika did, surely she has proof that she's been working on this collection for 2 years? She documents everything so she could easily have showed SOMETHING just to shut us haterz up.

Reactions: 22
I think Monika posted hers on Etsy on August 20th, the same day Gabby drew hers. So she could’ve seen it on Etsy and copied it.

Reactions: 14
Guys this came up reccomened for me and its actually quite sad, shes like a different person. She spends the day out drinking at events and then goes out in the evning with friends aswell. Bet she had no idea she would be become the boring hermit she has

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Is she not releasing the plant lady print that she copied off Monika then?

that Hallie print is truly ugly. She can’t draw to save her life. ‘Hallie’ looks angry.
Tbf that cat is the most appealing thing she’s drawn, if only for comedy value alone. Just shows you how bad the rest of it is! And this witch has the gall to say she’s “sew sew proud of this collecktshun”

Honestly I’d be embarrassed to put the tit out that she’s producing. Let alone charging the prices she’s charging! As I’ve said before. She should wear a mask and a stripy top. What you got to say for yourself Gobby?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Sew original, sew unique. Those flowers look like they've been drawn by a toddler.
Pillow/duvet randomly on the floor by the door? Random bits of crap scattered about? *~aesthetic~*

The plant to the left is drooping. Ironic really.

Those arms bother me. Is that an elbow? If so, how and why is it touching the wrist area? And why is the other arm way longer? Is Flora in pain? It looks like it. If you're going to sell it, at least make sure it makes sense anatomically. #SaveFlora

Gabby, if you're reading this... Please, draw something with legs. I want to see how that turns out 🙏🏻
Nothing of her collecktshun has got legs...if you get my drift 😜

Sew original, sew unique. Those flowers look like they've been drawn by a toddler.
I see she’s been chiselling that chin again into something that looks as deformed as her nostrils. 🙄

Reactions: 6
why is she copying the Gold Dust Road 70s vibe with the 'groovy' fonts? Can't ANY of it be original? Just one thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I......how does she not realise how ugly this drawing is? How does anybody find it cute?
Also she needs to learn the word symmetry, and implement it in her work, duck there's even a symmetry tool in procreate. Symmetry is so important in art.
Also....the ear and "fur".....are seriously....confusing..
I've had my own go today, took an hour and a half whilst working. Not two f-ing years

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
I've had my own go today, took an hour and a half whilst working. Not two f-ing years
Again, yours is so much better. Your shading, your definition, the use of colour and the expression in the cat's eyes makes it look actually charming. Bravo!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.