Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The answer is therapy Gabbie, not asking strangers on twitter.
Lol is she trying to sound like some business tycoon now? Like she’s already thinking about her next big venture, because Jewniper mewwwn was SUCH a success and shes hit her milestone with that one? 🤣🤣🤣 🙄🙄🙄
At least I think that’s what she THINKS she sounds like. Whereas in reality, all anybody else is hearing is “when can I book my next operation in to lose weight/look “better”

If she wanted to put a christmas tree up why doesn’t she just put it up now? Or a few days before said operation? 🙄 always has to find a way to make people feel sorry for her
Soooo pathetic! Like you say, why not just put it up now. Or not have one at all, since she claims to hate Christmas so much. She’s a head!

Reactions: 20
WHY. Why even mention you’re not putting your tree up becos of your operashun? Just say you weren’t planning on having one this year, so you mum sent you a little one to be festive.

She is worse than a 10-year old trying to gain sympathy, accept Gobs is trying to get it from strangers. WE GET IT YOU’RE ILL. God she makes me rage-y.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Lol is she trying to sound like some business tycoon now? Like she’s already thinking about her next big venture, because Jewniper mewwwn was SUCH a success and shes hit her milestone with that one? 🤣🤣🤣 🙄🙄🙄
At least I think that’s what she THINKS she sounds like. Whereas in reality, all anybody else is hearing is “when can I book my next operation in to lose weight/look “better”

Soooo pathetic! Like you say, why not just put it up now. Or not have one at all, since she claims to hate Christmas so much. She’s a head!
I feel like what she means with that tweet is that she just wants the results without having to put in any hard work whatsoever.

Reactions: 11
Presumably her operashun is in Sheffield, as that’s where she went to see Jane’s favourite consultant.

Reactions: 19
I feel like what she means with that tweet is that she just wants the results without having to put in any hard work whatsoever.
Well that’s what she does. But not sure she would knowingly admit to that. Sounds like she’s trying to sound like she’s just sew sew busy hitting milestones in her life through hard word, and not just paying for a fast track fix.

Reactions: 1
The way she words it as well - bleeping ✨ operashun ✨. You’re having an exploratory laparoscopy to find out if you actually have a condition Gobby, you’ve not even been diagnosed!!

Reactions: 41
The way she words it as well - bleeping ✨ operashun ✨. You’re having an exploratory laparoscopy to find out if you actually have a condition Gobby, you’ve not even been diagnosed!!
Would that not just be called a procedure and not an operation?

Reactions: 30
Would that not just be called a procedure and not an operation?
Yeah - I mean I’m sure it will be uncomfortable but she makes it sound like she’s having a full blown hysterectomy!!

Reactions: 22
I’m trying to work out what milestone she has hit recently, the shop is hardly a success is it
Aside from buying a property, I can't really think of anything she's achieved...ever? But definitely not as an adult.

Reactions: 14
I’m trying to work out what milestone she has hit recently, the shop is hardly a success is it
Getting out of bed is “hitting a milestone” for her lol.

Also I meant “Hard work” in my other comment, not “hard word”, but all words are hard for Gobby 🤪😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if I’m imagining this but did she say she didn’t celebrate Christmas a couple of years ago?

Reactions: 15
Looool I’m not surprised she’s wishing her life away, her highlight of this week was a packet of cheese balls

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Quick reminder to Gobby that this is what a british shorthair car is meant to look like. The cats she has are clearly inbred and overbred and in Beans case, arguably not a full BSC at all.
ohhhh what a beauty :love::love::love::love:

Reactions: 5
Not sure if I’m imagining this but did she say she didn’t celebrate Christmas a couple of years ago?
Ah you didn’t imagine it.... she says every damn year, all while still celebrating Christmas. Her usual is slagging off her family saying they’re not close so they don’t do Christmas, Janey doesn’t celebrate Christmas etc etc even though she’s vlogged Jane cooking a full Christmas dinner with extended family and has a Christmas tree and decorations up 🤣🙄 Oh yeah, then she likes to add how everyone else is always just about the presents but she isn’t becozzzzzz she’s not like the rest of us selfish peasants. She’s yewneek and different.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If she wanted to put a christmas tree up why doesn’t she just put it up now? Or a few days before said operation? 🙄 always has to find a way to make people feel sorry for her
Is it me or didn’t she use the exact same excuse last year? Or something along those lines? Isn’t Jane there all the time anyway? Surely she could just put it up for her? This girl is the biggest hypochondriac there is

Reactions: 17
gabriella lindley #27 christmas is all about my spring collecshun and my imaginary operashun ✨✨✨✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Excuse meeee! Just because she gets excited for it, decorates her house and throws a friendmas does not mean she celebrates Christmas!! Her family is sewwww toxic she can barely stand to even acknowledge the holiday.

That's why she does the bare minimum, like moan about not being able to put up a tree so does it mid November instead. Those are see clearly the actions of someone NOT recognising the holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.