Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can’t believe how much tit she has eaten in the last 24 hours. She can duck right off with her pain and her illness.

Reactions: 29
The answer is therapy Gabbie, not asking strangers on twitter.
That question makes her sound like someone who is always on ther grind...what milestones Gobs? you do duck all every day, you can't even be bothered to cook a single meal for yourself to ensure you survive let alone anything more complex than that.

Reactions: 11
Is her ✨ oPeRaShUun ✨ actually an operation? I can't remember what she said she's having, but is it a massive deal like she's making it out to be? From what I remember it's not like she's going to be in hospital for week bcos of it lmao

I'm finding out when my surgery is in the next few days, I know it's 3 months recovery but I will only be able to manage a few days before I get fidgety

Reactions: 9
Something for her spring collection uwu.
I think the tea bag maybe was supposed to resemble an upside down flower but does it not look slightly like Gavin the ghost? She just flipped him upside down and bam tea bag.

And whoever said plant lady stuff in the Spring would've made more sense, I so agree!

Reactions: 1
Is her ✨ oPeRaShUun ✨ actually an operation? I can't remember what she said she's having, but is it a massive deal like she's making it out to be? From what I remember it's not like she's going to be in hospital for week bcos of it lmao

I'm finding out when my surgery is in the next few days, I know it's 3 months recovery but I will only be able to manage a few days before I get fidgety
It is technically a keyhole surgery. They go in and look for adhesions etc. If they see something that needs removing, they do it there and then. So, yes and no.
I was out very quickly, I think the next day? But I did find the recovery awful, ngl. I haven't had any other surgery or anything before though, and I'm terrified of being put under, so it was possibly more of an ordeal for me than most people. I was really really sick and had huge bruising around the wound which I think is pretty common.
I don't know what it is like compared to all the surgery she has had though!

Reactions: 8
New person here and previous lurker, sorry if this has been mentioned before but does it annoy anyone else that her vids aren’t marked as ads until you click into it? I thought it had to be clear before someone clicks into it but I could be wrong?

Reactions: 19
New person here and previous lurker, sorry if this has been mentioned before but does it annoy anyone else that her vids aren’t marked as ads until you click into it? I thought it had to be clear before someone clicks into it but I could be wrong?
Yes you can actually report videos for this (which many of us have done) if it’s not clear in the picture and title that it’s an ad. Gabby is notorious for this the money grabbing sellout

Reactions: 13
Just squandered a few brain cells watching her video just to catch a glimpse of her sewper dewper gavin the gh0st pin, and it was just as tit as I expected 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know the exact rules but I’ve seen youtubers say it depends based on how much of the video has been sponsored

Her backing cards are absolutely dreadful, can she PLEASE get cleaner edges on her lettering, they look rushed as hell.

EDIT: At least she's taken the twitter handle off them.
The twitter handle was on the back last time - some, if not all, of the newest round of pins still had them on 🤣
20201104_215110.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was thinking where did you guys see there was going to be a Gavin the ghost pin because I only checked her instagram. She’s really bad at promoting her own YouTube videos these days.

I think the tea bag maybe was supposed to resemble an upside down flower but does it not look slightly like Gavin the ghost? She just flipped him upside down and bam tea bag.

And whoever said plant lady stuff in the Spring would've made more sense, I so agree!
That was me!

Reactions: 6
GAVIN THE GHOST PIN!!!! Omg what have we done to deserve this rare treat!??!!! #blessed ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Function of Beauty sponsoring the lastest video! So they haven’t listened to all the feedback they got about her, disappointing..

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Oh good, another packing video 😴. The laziest time filler ever.
She gets seewww many people saying they love watching her pack orders. And seeewwww many people asking what she does to her hair to make it look so shiny - wut? It’s a greasy turd bun 99% of the time.
She’s buying another shelving unit with crates and putting it in her living room, despite having a large dining room she never uses.
Recommends some biscuits. Talks about The Queen’s Gambit, describing it as seeww gewd.
Somehow the new shop products look even worse in her video than they do on instagram - no filters I guess. They are shockingly bad.
She’s wearing her foreskin jumper.
She says the Gavin the ghost pin is a homage to her old velvet ghost days. She definitely got that idea from reading here, you’re welcome gobs.
More boring tit about packaging and storage. Boorrriing.
Mentions her operashun, saying she shouldn’t be lugging heavy boxes upstairs, but she does it anyway.
Nellie stretches and she calls him a string bean, hahahaha.
Mentions her operashun again.

Side note: Katie snooks is advertising femfresh on Instagram, and a bottle of it was spied in gobs bathroom a little while ago, so she was obviously sent it. I really hope she does an ad, it’ll be eye wateringly awkward.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.