Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need to put her tree up because Christmas has come early for her this year! Gets another ~oPeraShUn~ and Jewniper Jane by her bedside for weeks on end... what better end to the year than that!

Can just imagine it now... lying on the sofa in crusty two week old food stained pyjamas, a bowl of gravy, cabbage and ham on her lap, while Jane massages her feet and pats her head...

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gabriella lindley#27 velvetgh0st, juniper moon, having another op, in my foreskin top, soon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Gabriella lindley#27 velvetgh0st, juniper moon, having another op, in my foreskin top, soon!
PERFECTION!

How many times do we think she's going to namedrop this bloody operation, whether it's relevant or not?

- I bought some potatews, better eat them before my operashun
- Painted my door again so I have something nice to walk threw after my operashun
- Closing my shop six weeks before my operashun - will probably reopen in winter, in Jewn
- Watch me this shill this razor. Operashun.
- Buy my tat. Operashun.
- Recommend me a series to watch while I recover from my operashun so I can say I hate it
- Yew know hew your real friends are when they don't care about your operashun.
- Oooppeeeeerrrrrraaaaaaaasssssshhhhhhuuuunnn

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Let's face it, if she kept schtum about her health/operations she would literally have nothing to talk about.

The only things that she can hold a conversation about is Nellie, ham, and jewniper mewn (which is debatable considering she does duck all promotion for it).
She's so boring 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is she going to do if this procedure shows that the only thing wrong with her is a big ham blockage?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What is she going to do if this procedure shows that the only thing wrong with her is a big ham blockage?
Tell us she has endo anyway, and stay at home forever eating cheese of course!
And if does have endo/adhesions?
Stay at home forever eating cheese of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My dream is for George’s new girlfriend to host an absolutely cracking Christmas dinner and invite Jewniper Jane and Gabby who won’t go because of her OpEraSsSshunnnnnn. Jane will decide to go to the Christmas party because she secretly loves Christmas, even though Gabby is absolutely dyiiiiiiiiiing on the sofa and can’t get up to cook zap her spaghetti hoops in the microwave because she’s sew sew sew poorly. Gabby will see George’s smiling happy face with all the lavish gifts bestowed upon him by Zoe 2.0 and rage delete all of her social media.. never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Gabriella Lindley #27: Buy my collecshun, need sympathy for my millionth operashun

• Haha
Reactions: 34
And I forget who it was but whoever mentioned she said she doesn't like Christmas, I remember that too. I also vaguely remember her saying she couldn't wait to have kids and celebrate Christmas. But the way she talks about children are as if they will be her play things, and not an actual human being that needs to be nurtured and taken care of. It's all for her benefit and not what would benefit the would be child...

Reactions: 11
Bumping this for thread title to boost those SEO ratings with her handles and names.

This made me snort in public. Wordscapes says it's not a word - how rewd!
Screenshot_20201112-154838_Wordscapes.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I am a long time lurker on here and other sites about Gobby, there has always been something about her that I just detest but I can't help but keep up on the goss! I have been reading the thread while working from home (ty covid) and I have endo, I was diagnosed 7 years ago when I was 16 and yet I don't think I have ever complained about it, you just crack on and unlike her so many dont have the luxury of sitting doing nothing all day! People like her do my absolute head in! Anyway, hi guys, sorry for the rant, shes just so entitled :D

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her statement on international shipping stood out so badly for multiple reasons: 1. She cannot structure sentences properly, it makes her look so uneducated and she would benefit from someone editing her posts (hell, even the words that come out of her mouth). 2. She looks even more incompetent because the whole post is basically her passing off responsibility to Royal Mail! Gabby, you needn't have told us you've done the bare minimum and are now waiting around. She honestly could have said nothing at all.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.