Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s already designing her sPrInG cOlLeCsHuN then why the duck isn’t her Christmas tit already out? Oh wait she was already called out for plagiarising the one snippet she gave a sneak peek of so she’s prob busily redrawing everything to cover her tracks 🤭

Reactions: 35
I also don’t see how tea and biscuits correlates with spring whatsoever? If anything that’s more of a wintery, homely thing, she has absolutely no CLEW!

Reactions: 41
Hey I was just wondering if anyone’s received their court summons yet... she hasn’t uploaded a vlog yet and she never ever uploads brand deals thinly disguised as ads because she works sew sew hard and much harder than other vloggers so surely she’s been working on the list of scummy troll haterzzzz to hand over to the police, right? I just want some time to work on my outfit!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So I have been in a really boring work seminar since 4 and what started as a doodle of Nellie turned into this, thought one person might appreciate

(aware it’s Gabby level art but at least I’m not selling it!)

May I present... Nellie’s Predicament Pt. 1
‘Enter Hallie’ 😭😭 had me in stitches 10/10 for this

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

I may look like a litcheral dick, but I’m really sew sew sick

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who remembers that her vlog channel used to be called Planet Gabb? Yeah, she must really lives in her own world to think tea and biscuits relates to Spring! If anything, she should have released the tea illustration with the time for coffee stuff and maybe released the plant lady items in spring.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gabriella Lindley #27 get your bags packed Jane and head to Brighton, operation 50 is on the horizon

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Can anyone see her stock number for the Cat Lady Pins? Currently having a look at her stock numbers but it won't let me see how many Cat Pins she has left? But it says they aren't out of stock and i know she hasn't sold them all today she aint doing that well hahahahaha

Reactions: 3
She takes deliberately bad photos to make her self look poorly, she’s so pathetic and desperate for attention it makes me cringe, she need to get a grip and realise there is so much going on the world right now, no one gives a duck about her fake pain.

Reactions: 25
I was just reading up on the extended household rules in Scotland and I don’t know where she could’ve been confused, it’s very clear.
And Michael must’ve picked her as his extended household months ago so she essentially HAD to pick him as hers otherwise he would’ve been left unable to see family or her
our gob wishes a fella named michael picked her to be in his extended household

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Or the “Gobby Chariot” as someone here calledit 😂😂😂 (I wish I could remember who to credit)
That was moi! ☺
I wouldnt be surprised if Janes been there all along. Would she get away with travelling down there for “work”?

She’s so inconsistent with the capital letters 😂 I do the same thing sometimes however she’s trying to look professional and a lower case I doesn’t exactly scream professional
In other words. “I’m not selling as much as I’d like, so I’ve decided to open up worldwide shipping so I can fleece the rest of my minions, worldwide😊

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It pisses me off when she refers to her brother's cat as hers. She bought Leo for George right? Yet she says the cat is hers and refuses to call him by his actual name.
She basically bought it for herself and to cement her “cat lady” status without having the hassle of actually taking care of it

Reactions: 22
It pisses me off when she refers to her brother's cat as hers. She bought Leo for George right? Yet she says the cat is hers and refuses to call him by his actual name.
Looks like George has pretty much abandoned the cat at Janes anyway. So basically they’re all Janes cats.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.