Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It pisses me off when she refers to her brother's cat as hers. She bought Leo for George right? Yet she says the cat is hers and refuses to call him by his actual name.
“I have 3, none of which I actually care for properly!”

fixed it for ya g0b

Reactions: 33
Looks like George has pretty much abandoned the cat at Janes anyway. So basically they’re all Janes cats.
NO mummy said I could have them all DIDNT you mummy “raises fist near mums face while holding hot newwdle bowl with other hand” DIDNT YOU MUMMY. “yes dear everything is all yours“ a voice weakly says.....Gob then lowers fist and grabs phone for a tit eating grin selfie....
allegedly and for entertainment purposes only!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Leo and Nellie look sickly af... even Bean isn’t a bright, bouncy feline.

She’s no cat lady, you wouldn’t buy from a bad breeder just for aesthetics. You’d get one of the millions of abandoned and unwanted moggies from CPL or RSPCA surely.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Leo and Nellie look sickly af... even Bean isn’t a bright, bouncy feline.

She’s no cat lady, you wouldn’t buy from a bad breeder just for aesthetics. You’d get one of the millions of abandoned and unwanted moggies from CPL or RSPCA surely.
surely they are not pure bred cats? I don't know they are very ugly/sad looking and I love cats. I have two cats i consider my children. Those cats look so unhappy and so unwell, like something it wrong with their eyes?

Reactions: 16
I know I’ve posted this before but it literally has the height markers on the post 😂🤣

Here’s her drawing vlog also... with a bonus CraZy StawlKuH story thrown in
Again, she looks like a different person here. Her rapid deterioration is sad.

Lmao why are people THANKING her for tit they’ve lined her pockets with, with their own money.

Off topic side note but I had THE MOST vivid dream about gobby last night, that she was leading a secret double life and actually had friends and was getting married. Kind of concerned that my subconscious dredged her up into my dreams like that tbh
Married to hobby? With zoe as maid of honour... sounds like you might have stolen Gabby's dream...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so inconsistent with the capital letters 😂 I do the same thing sometimes however she’s trying to look professional and a lower case I doesn’t exactly scream professional
“And get it picked up” the lengths this girl goes to to avoid going outside.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Th
🤣 I hate it too, she’s already been wearing it for weeks. It completely washes her out.
Think that might be why she chose it...can't lose the sympathy views.

Isn’t every day a lazy tv day? Nellie looking like a big ol’ lump o lard as normal
Poor little bastard. Get him a cat tree, a cat wheel and some bowls that make meal times a challenge/game. Honestly she's killing him with that diet and lack of stimulation.has he ever run or played tug or anything cat like? ?? Imagine little honeyroast-moon-tober will be parked in front of.a.screen with family sized bags of crisps and calpol laced juice from day one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like George has pretty much abandoned the cat at Janes anyway. So basically they’re all Janes cats.
Jane is hardly ever there herself though! Shes always away because Gobs cant do anything for herself.
So basically theyre all her sew sew toxic dads cats...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Quick reminder to Gobby that this is what a british shorthair car is meant to look like. The cats she has are clearly inbred and overbred and in Beans case, arguably not a full BSC at all.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Genuine question - why is it so difficult setting up international shipping for her?

Reactions: 15
Genuine question - why is it so difficult setting up international shipping for her?
The way she acts like you need an account to pick packages up in order to ship worldwide? Can't she just ship through DPD/Hermes (not the best service but whatever) for worldwide shipping? They pick up from your house and you don't need an account. Or, how about, she just puts up with it like a small business owner would do, and carry the packages to the post office and .... post them?

Reactions: 24
The way she acts like you need an account to pick packages up in order to ship worldwide? Can't she just ship through DPD/Hermes (not the best service but whatever) for worldwide shipping? They pick up from your house and you don't need an account. Or, how about, she just puts up with it like a small business owner would do, and carry the packages to the post office and .... post them?
Yes I genuinely don’t understand what the issue is?!

Interesting that on the Royal Mail website it says to have an international account you have to spend £5k a year on postage. Maybe she doesn't think she'll have enough orders to qualify!

Reactions: 14
Cos Jane probably hasn’t organised it for her yet.. get on Jewniper Jane, you’re slacking!! You’ll get a pay cut!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.