Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her tea is not tea it's milk and tea.Have you ever seen it? It's gross. Her eating habits are gross. She is a trash eater.

Reactions: 11
I know, right? I’m not being sanctimonious when I go on about her eating habits, I speak from experience. Was a junk food eating overweight teenager, right through to my twenties, developed chronic illness, and now understand the correlation between diet and health. She must know this, right? Except having always eaten tit, I don’t think she does know how much better she could feel. Most people with chronic illness or pain reach a point of desperation that they will change their diet, even if they are fussy eaters, and once they see the results they understand it’s worth it. It makes me even more certain that her illnesses and pain are mostly attention seeking bullshit.
said it before, she obviously has NOBODY, not even her dim mum, who loves and cares for her enough to really help her. NOBODY. Tough love, rules and boundaries is what she needs, not a dim mum servant merely trying to stave off an elbew to the face or a bowl of newwdles thrown at her head. Doing everything for her is enabling her, not helping her. She is essentially holding mum hostage and those things don’t always end nicely.
ps
yeah, I used GabbSpeak for words that would allow it. I love it. It’s sew KeWL

her tea is not tea it's milk and tea.Have you ever seen it? It's gross. Her eating habits are gross. She is a trash eater.
VelvetTrashP@nda
Raccewn

Thought of her sucking on those cheese balls is making my stomach turn
Just remember that her having those is saving some poor man somewhere.........
she ought to try Cheetos, she’d probably giggle and say ew gross every time she looked at one before ramming it in her mouth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't believe she thinks she's a facechewn queen and yet she doesn't edit her Trunchbull forehead down (nothing wrong with forehead sizes BTW! Hers just makes her look like a thumb). James Charles reduces his and his is easily half the size of hers.

Reactions: 8
I really hate that beige jumper she'll be wearing for weeks. The colour does absolutely nothing for her and now she just looks like a big bellend sticking out of a foreskin.
There’s been some tough competition, but that’s the best thing I’ve read on here for a while 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know, right? I’m not being sanctimonious when I go on about her eating habits, I speak from experience. Was a junk food eating overweight teenager, right through to my twenties, developed chronic illness, and now understand the correlation between diet and health. She must know this, right? Except having always eaten tit, I don’t think she does know how much better she could feel. Most people with chronic illness or pain reach a point of desperation that they will change their diet, even if they are fussy eaters, and once they see the results they understand it’s worth it. It makes me even more certain that her illnesses and pain are mostly attention seeking bullshit.
Spot on

I actually have a friend just like gabby who complains about EVERYTHING. There is always some kind of pity party going on and no matter what we say or do for advice it just falls on deaf ears. She will literally change the subject and next minute when you ask about said problem it's like she has forgotten what lies she said. I'm actually so close to cutting her off as it is soooo draining.

Gabby is obviously no different and is probably so used to getting attention for being ill / poorly etc and Jane is massively enabling it. Ugh sew sew annoying. What an energy vampire. No wonder she has very little social interaction. She doesn't want to change.

Reactions: 15
I really hate that beige jumper she'll be wearing for weeks. The colour does absolutely nothing for her and now she just looks like a big bellend sticking out of a foreskin.
Gabriella Lindley#27 velvelgh0st of Juniper Moon, looks like a big bellend sticking out of a foreskin!

Doesn’t rhyme but has all the right key words 😜🤣 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gabriella Lindley#27 velvelgh0st of Juniper Moon, looks like a big bellend sticking out of a foreskin!

And it has her names for SEO purposes so I aprewve.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And it has her names for SEO purposes so I aprewve.
That’s what the plan is for the next title. Must have ALL key words to bring her up in the search first on tattle lol has to be 100 characters or less 😜

ps “aprewve!”🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gabriella Lindley#27 velvelgh0st of Juniper Moon, dressing like a bellend and still sleeping past noon

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So I have been in a really boring work seminar since 4 and what started as a doodle of Nellie turned into this, thought one person might appreciate

(aware it’s Gabby level art but at least I’m not selling it!)

May I present... Nellie’s Predicament Pt. 1
HAHAHAHAHA THIS IS bleeping AMAZING 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Something for her spring collection uwu.
It's the flying biscuits for me.
Her eye for perspective is fkn awful jesus christ. I'm not one to rip into people for their art because everyone starts from somewhere, but she actually thinks this is okay to unleash to the outside world? Keep it saved in procreate love, and never let it out.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.