Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I have been in a really boring work seminar since 4 and what started as a doodle of Nellie turned into this, thought one person might appreciate

(aware itā€™s Gabby level art but at least Iā€™m not selling it!)

May I present... Nellieā€™s Predicament Pt. 1

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 154
So I have been in a really boring work seminar since 4 and what started as a doodle of Nellie turned into this, thought one person might appreciate

Lmao!!!! True brilliance.

Reactions: 15

Hahah this has made my day absolutely love it!

Reactions: 16

You are a genius. I love how you've drawn them!

Reactions: 12

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£hahaha more more more! We need a Nellie series! The adventures of Nellbobs. The cat who was held prisoner in the ham hole!

Such a bad pain day that when she went to the Post Office she took a detour via Starbucks and the supermarket šŸ™„ Oh piss off GabbyView attachment 306858

She followed it up with this attention seeking pic šŸ™„ We just saw the Cheerios, we don't need to see your mug as well.View attachment 306870
Imagine A. Standing there taking a photo of yourself holding a box of cereal, trying to pull a *im in sewwww much pain face* then B. Thinking yep! Thatā€™s the one! Ima post that to Instagram!
What a loon!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

HAHAHAHA duck that penultimate panel got me

"Seereeuhl"

I'm pissing myself that she's standing there looking glum next to Cheerios. That's some next level irony there.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
"Seereeuhl"

I'm pissing myself that she's standing there looking glum next to Cheerios. That's some next level irony there.
Iā€™ve never known anyone post so many miserable, self pitying selfies. Not even terminally ill people do that tit!
dumb witch!

Reactions: 18
I hope the big video is about Grubby šŸ˜€ (I know it probably won't be because she's set to have some make up reveal? But let a girl dream šŸ˜­)
Screenshot_20201111-165343_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7

Omg this is amazing !! Had me laughing at work

Reactions: 5
I dunno why she bought the Cheerios, sheā€™s got at least nine other boxes of kids cereal hoarded in the cupboard.

• Haha
I do not understand her. That crap will make you feel worse. Eat something bleeping green you moron. Sheā€™s always talked about ā€˜treating herselfā€™ whenever she eats junk food, but itā€™s her diet all day every day. How can she think the sad pouty face will make people feel sorry for her, when she never helps herself. Itā€™s so infuriating.
I've been eating tit and it makes me feel like tit.. HOW CAN SHE NOT SEE OR FEEL THE CONNECTION!!
Eating habits are hard to break, I know but today I had to give my body some lemon juice in water and I've eaten some fruit and had a salad and I still had some naughtiness like a hot chocolate and some crisps but omg I feel ten times better.. Honestly gabby EAT SOME FRUIT AND VEG. I literally cannot stress that enough

Reactions: 17

Love it! Genius and hilarious. THIS MUST BECOME A SERIES!
Iā€™m keeping this forever, it basically sums up her whole life/career!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

I actually guffawed. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been eating tit and it makes me feel like tit.. HOW CAN SHE NOT SEE OR FEEL THE CONNECTION!!
Eating habits are hard to break, I know but today I had to give my body some lemon juice in water and I've eaten some fruit and had a salad and I still had some naughtiness like a hot chocolate and some crisps but omg I feel ten times better.. Honestly gabby EAT SOME FRUIT AND VEG. I literally cannot stress that enough
but donā€™t you understand that frewt and veg is so gross and yucky? She canā€™t drink water without pouring coloured sugar into it, plus she has to keep up the deathly ill act so her surgery HAS to happen in December. Sheā€™s long overdue for a surgery she probably doesnā€™t need...hi ho anyway, cheese balls always help with abdominal pain adeeshunz thatā€™s sew sew sew sew sew bad......theyā€™re sew nice...and they donā€™t leave her when sheā€™s a dipshit. She has cried wolf so many times NOBODY believes her anymore. Itā€™s stupid and actually dangerous because what if something really did happen? No one would take any notice......
allegedly and for entertainment purposes only!

Last edited:
I really hate that beige jumper she'll be wearing for weeks. The colour does absolutely nothing for her and now she just looks like a big bellend sticking out of a foreskin.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know, right? Iā€™m not being sanctimonious when I go on about her eating habits, I speak from experience. Was a junk food eating overweight teenager, right through to my twenties, developed chronic illness, and now understand the correlation between diet and health. She must know this, right? Except having always eaten tit, I donā€™t think she does know how much better she could feel. Most people with chronic illness or pain reach a point of desperation that they will change their diet, even if they are fussy eaters, and once they see the results they understand itā€™s worth it. It makes me even more certain that her illnesses and pain are mostly attention seeking bullshit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.