Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so uptight and miserable all the time, I doubt she’s ever seen a sex toy, never mind used one. But she really should! A good dose of dopamine is exactly what she needs and it’d help her lighten up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was just reading up on the extended household rules in Scotland and I don’t know where she could’ve been confused, it’s very clear.
And Michael must’ve picked her as his extended household months ago so she essentially HAD to pick him as hers otherwise he would’ve been left unable to see family or her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I was just reading up on the extended household rules in Scotland and I don’t know where she could’ve been confused, it’s very clear.
And Michael must’ve picked her as his extended household months ago so she essentially HAD to pick him as hers otherwise he would’ve been left unable to see family or her
Wrong thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Think you're on the wrong thread pal 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nah, Gabby now has her sights on moving to Scotland as "all her friends are there". And Michael is a cat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I was wondering who Michael was, I thought Gabby had miraculously gained another mystery boyfriend overnight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't be mentioning Scotland around here pal, with the conclusions Gabatron jumps to she'll be saying you called her the Loch Ness Monster

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such a bad pain day that when she went to the Post Office she took a detour via Starbucks and the supermarket 🙄 Oh piss off Gabby
Screenshot_20201111-144505_Instagram.jpg

She followed it up with this attention seeking pic 🙄 We just saw the Cheerios, we don't need to see your mug as well.
Screenshot_20201111-145018_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I do not understand her. That crap will make you feel worse. Eat something bleeping green you moron. She’s always talked about ‘treating herself’ whenever she eats junk food, but it’s her diet all day every day. How can she think the sad pouty face will make people feel sorry for her, when she never helps herself. It’s so infuriating.

Reactions: 45
British people who sound off about American politics but are too cowardly to say anything about British politics are so annoying!

Reactions: 26
Such a bad pain day that when she went to the Post Office she took a detour via Starbucks and the supermarket 🙄 Oh piss off GabbyView attachment 306858

She followed it up with this attention seeking pic 🙄 We just saw the Cheerios, we don't need to see your mug as well.View attachment 306870
I guess it must be painful to pinch your cheeks and nose to make them look flushes and sucking in your cheeks almost every day to make people pity you (note to Hambriella: it doesn't.)

Reactions: 14
Such a bad pain day that when she went to the Post Office she took a detour via Starbucks and the supermarket 🙄 Oh piss off GabbyView attachment 306858

She followed it up with this attention seeking pic 🙄 We just saw the Cheerios, we don't need to see your mug as well.View attachment 306870
Do you think she bought the Cheerios because it says fibre on the box and she thinks it means we won't criticise the huge volume of carbs and absence of fruit, veg and fibre from her diet?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When you are in real pain like that pain that makes you want to vomit, you don't:
Go to a store and buy crappy snacks
Walk
Take selfies

:cautious:

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.