Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure Lily Pebbles did two lots of stories for the razors. It's probably the contract you do one set of x stories this week and another set of x stories four weeks later and we want a grid post too.

Did anyone else think the sound and video didn't match up?

Reactions: 13
Holy eye bags Batman. She’s ageing bloody quickly isn’t she.

Reactions: 11
You mean to tell me in two adverts for a razor this girl shaved nothing?
Not a leg? An arm? An upper lip? An armpit? Nada?
If I were Estrid, i'd be demanding a refund.
Bonus points for the fact that she supposedly uses 2 razors now but still not a single drop of hand wash 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Estrid's marketing budget must be through the roof because I've seen them advertised by everyone + their nan. The sustainable selling point pisses me the duck off because they're working with people who clearly don't think twice (it feels as inauthentic as when a non-vegan influencer just throws out vegan/cruelty free as buzz words when we know that's not something they care about) and the heads are plastic??? It's exactly the same as any other razors with disposable heads, you know the ones that have been sold for years. Nothing revolutionary about making the handle a pastel metal

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Estrid's marketing budget must be through the roof because I've seen them advertised by everyone + their nan. The sustainable selling point pisses me the duck off because they're working with people who clearly don't think twice (it feels as inauthentic as when a non-vegan influencer just throws out vegan/cruelty free as buzz words when we know that's not something they care about) and the heads are plastic??? It's exactly the same as any other razors with disposable heads, you know the ones that have been sold for years. Nothing revolutionary about making the handle a pastel metal
This is spot on!! Boils my piss too!!! Gabs is SO F’ING WASTEFUL with her constantly buying new stuff, all the tit she gets sent, a bleeping million and one boxes, plastic holding devices for a sticker. Wtf!!

I'm pretty sure Lily Pebbles did two lots of stories for the razors. It's probably the contract you do one set of x stories this week and another set of x stories four weeks later and we want a grid post too.

Did anyone else think the sound and video didn't match up?
Maybe last time Gabs didn’t rave about the ‘amazing plastic holder’ enough. Honestly she needs a bloody holder for everything.....

Reactions: 9
What happened to the video about Copyrella that was supposed to be filmed? I don't remember the name of the youtuber, but I mean the woman who made the poll on Twitter.

Reactions: 15
Regarding the razors, I do think there's such a thing as over marketing yourself. Maybe if I saw from one or two people who weren't paid to film an ad I'd find them more genuine. I do understand wanting to network yourself and get out there but Gabs who yells about self care being basic hygiene doesn't seem like a good fit and it makes me think they just sent razors to people who had a decent amount of followers.

Reactions: 17
In Polly's podcast interview from 2017 with The Creative Leap she says, about digital drawing, "I feel like with the right skills you can not need any kind of drawing ability and make some fab work". Feel like our Gabs is giving that a stab and failing...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She clearly has never used those razors bc they would just get gunk from the sticky strip on the mirror if she actually stored it like that. She doesnt use any of the hair care or skincare she peddles (throwback to her bragging that she has such clear skin but only ever washes with water) so why should we believe she’s ever tested this latest product?

Reactions: 13
What happened to the video about Copyrella that was supposed to be filmed? I don't remember the name of the youtuber, but I mean the woman who made the poll on Twitter.
It was @PaigeChristieUK on Twitter. I wonder if she’s not going to do it now that Gobby threatened everyone.

Reactions: 7
Here's a mental image I didn't want... now I have to punish "ya'll" so I don't suffer alone :ROFLMAO:
1605052188464.png

Also, I don't believe she did it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe last time Gabs didn’t rave about the ‘amazing plastic holder’ enough. Honestly she needs a bloody holder for everything.....
She sees the holder as another place to store her snacks, it’s perfectly sized for a little sausage or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol wtf is that five head about? Looks like it’s grown twice as big overnight 🤣🤣🤣
Also, obviously not printing out her own prints then.
DBD08AD9-020A-46EA-90EB-4F4A377FD395.jpeg
Nope it has always indeed been the size of the mewn

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Umm, what was in the background of those Juniper Moon stories? Because they don't look like toothbrushes that's for sure 🤢
Screenshot_20201111-064659_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.