Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just bizarre. Her business seems to be as well planned as her life.
I’d love it if she got some complaints from people saying their box didn’t have a cat sticker stuck to it, and that’s the only reason they didn’t order one separately as they thought they were getting one stuck to the box 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ya what now? 🤣🤣🤣 (also after watching the rest of that packing video, she sticks a different sticker to each box. I notice she didn’t stick one to the thinner boxes though. They don’t deserve a sticker on their box 🤪)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On that "Pack With Me" one person bought THREE "Plant Lady" prints?
She had only sold like 35 or something ridiculous when I last checked and THREE of those were to the SAME PERSON?
Are you OK Jane? Are you being held hostage? Use code word Percy and we'll come save you!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
just wanted to pop in to say I'm blocking all of you haters becoss I've had lasagna on my mind ever since lasagna-gate and I bought one today and it's all your fault. Sadly don't have a bath to enjoy it in though so I'll be sew sew sad while eating it :(

• Haha
Reactions: 39
just wanted to pop in to say I'm blocking all of you haters becoss I've had lasagna on my mind ever since lasagna-gate and I bought one today and it's all your fault. Sadly don't have a bath to enjoy it in though so I'll be sew sew sad while eating it :(
Just take it into the shower with you. The end result will be the same. Waterlogged ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've merged some of my info with another Tattlers stock numbers so we can see a better round up of how sales have been going since the launch. Interestingly I have noticed her sticker numbers have gone up a little in the past 24 hours, Gabby adding more stock or did she do a miscount at the start lol

12 hours after her launch (Friday 10pm) she had sold 34.87% of her stock. Its now Monday (3 days later) and this has now reached 40.09%. Which is pretty poor to shift less than 6% (an estimate of 147 products) of her stock over the weekend

Let me know if the attachment doesn't work
its been a tough day for the Gabatron today she’s only managed to shift 2 prints, 4 totes, 3 pins and 8 stickers ://
And all the stickers she put on peoples boxes for free :// maybe thats where the 8 stickers went? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

dont forget to support ✨small business’s✨ Yew guisssse

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What’s funny is that guy was clearly joking with his tweet about America going into lockdown, all she had to do was click on the tweet and read a couple of replies. But no, all she saw was something to ~clap back~ at with a ~sassy reply y’all~ for a few Twitter likes. She just made a fool of herself in the process, not him

Reactions: 19
h e y im launching my new shop ☀ jupiter sun ☀ line up for these prints trolls
only £20 per print 🪐
Inlove them sew sew much but I think next collectshun you should use comic sans for the font and they need added Nellie anus fluff and gland juice then they would be perfect and worth sew sew much more like £30 each at least.

Reactions: 7
Those stickers must be VERY cheap to produce if she’s giving them away for free. Forever and always a plant lady? I don’t think so hun. Her declarations of being a plant lady are about as fake as her fake plant collecshuunnn.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s fine just drop it in the sink, post about it on Instagram then eat it anyway. The experience will be the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
BD1426DE-38F0-4386-8D2A-7B58D9665FE1.png

hey guys, I’ve been working on this for 2years minutes and I wanted to share it with you all!! Just call me gabby

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Has anyone actually seen her draw? Like suddenly she has a hidden "talent".

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.