Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never miss a chance to share this beaut!
It’s funny that, that’s exactly how she edits her jaw to look like from the side 😂😂😂 How does she look at that “drawing” and not think “yeah, that looks a bit freaky”?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Number of times she complains in that draw with me video

1. She did a drawing and completely ruined it, and is SO annoyed and pissed off. She really visibly is, it’s unnerving how moody she is.
  2. She has a banging headache.
  3. She didn’t have enough money to get her pill prescription, and forgot to take her hayfever tablet.
  4. She drew another person holding hands with the person in the drawing and didn’t like it so cut the picture in half. She wishes she could do that in real life.
  5. She’s not in the mood to film a video.
  6. She doesn’t want to go to the gym
  7. She doesn’t want to go outside because it’s sunny.
  8. She hates seeing people in short sleeved tops because it makes her feel tit.
  9. She hates summer because she hates being hot and the tubes get hot and smelly.
  10. She’s got too many parcels to take to the post office and they are going to dislike her.
  11. She’s shaken up because a fan stalked her and asked for a photo and a hug. And apparently painted fan art of her all over Camden. Any evidence of this?
Christ she’s draining. No wonder she hasn’t got any friends. She says she’s ‘actually a really nice person’ lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The phone on the coffee print tho. How bleeping cynical. I know we all use phones but does it really NEED documenting? Seeing people with phones in their hand is depressing (she says, with her phone in her hand.)

And what, these two people have met up for coffee and one of these twats is more interested in taking a photo of a cup of coffee?

Number of times she complains in that draw with me video

1. She did a drawing and completely ruined it, and is SO annoyed and pissed off. She really visibly is, it’s unnerving how moody she is.
  2. She has a banging headache.
  3. She didn’t have enough money to get her pill prescription, and forgot to take her hayfever tablet.
  4. She drew another person holding hands with the person in the drawing and didn’t like it so cut the picture in half. She wishes she could do that in real life.
  5. She’s not in the mood to film a video.
  6. She doesn’t want to go to the gym
  7. She doesn’t want to go outside because it’s sunny.
  8. She hates seeing people in short sleeved tops because it makes her feel tit.
  9. She hates summer because she hates being hot and the tubes get hot and smelly.
  10. She’s got too many parcels to take to the post office and they are going to dislike her.
  11. She’s shaken up because a fan stalked her and asked for a photo and a hug. And apparently painted fan art of her all over Camden. Any evidence of this?
Christ she’s draining. No wonder she hasn’t got any friends. She says she’s ‘actually a really nice person’ lol.
3. Wait, what? Pill prescription as in the pill, which is free?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Was it before or after that video that she said if a viewer turned up at her home she'd invite them in for a cup of tea? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why does she feel the need to keep reiterating the fact that they're 'older than her' and that they're 24 (only 2 bleeping years older than her)?! She really has some big issue with age doesn't she!

Reactions: 31
The way she talks about the "stalker" is really annoying, it's like she is relishing in giving someone a telling off in front of her audience...
gabannoying.png

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Was it before or after that video that she said if a viewer turned up at her home she'd invite them in for a cup of tea? 🤔
Just to clarify btw, not saying stalking is ok in any sense (not that I believe she was in the first place) but I found it very ironic 🤣 like sure, alright Beyoncé

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I
The phone on the coffee print tho. How bleeping cynical. I know we all use phones but does it really NEED documenting? Seeing people with phones in their hand is depressing (she says, with her phone in her hand.)

And what, these two people have met up for coffee and one of these twats is more interested in taking a photo of a cup of coffee?

3. Wait, what? Pill prescription as in the pill, which is free?
I thought the same exact thing about the phone! I'll be honest, I've probably spent too much time on mine, but to buy a picture with a phone in it is just too much for me. Kind of depressing if you think about it because that's like all she knows. There's no outside life beyond social media. I don't have a huge friend group like in highschool, but I have people I can call on if needed, some actually in person and not just internet pals. She doesn't have anyone (not counting her mom) other than her phone. It's straight up not healthy.

Reactions: 11
I

I thought the same exact thing about the phone! I'll be honest, I've probably spent too much time on mine, but to buy a picture with a phone in it is just too much for me. Kind of depressing if you think about it because that's like all she knows. There's no outside life beyond social media. I don't have a huge friend group like in highschool, but I have people I can call on if needed, some actually in person and not just internet pals. She doesn't have anyone (not counting her mom) other than her phone. It's straight up not healthy.
You mean y'all don't stay on your phones 24/7 ready to block haters and sue scummy trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe Jane is the one who blocks everyone before Gabby can see the negative comments -- it's one way to stop a tantrum?

Reactions: 12
Actually the phone thing reminds me of a cartoon that I saw ironically on social media. I think it was black and white, and it may have be silent as well. It showed everyone on their phones and basically the reality of it. Something she should watch, really.

But I'll see you scummy bridge dwellers letter because I'm about to put my phone up until way later. Don't take a lasagna bath without me! 🛁

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Question for anyone that’s bought from polly, or perhaps for anyone that’s been following her business for longer than me. Has she always packed like this, with the pink paper? because if she has gabby has completely copied her with that as well as the sticker/stamp on the box 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Was Lucy being sarcastic with the "Gabby's business has more scope" thing? Because slogan pencils are a great stocking filler and all Gabby has come up with is a few toddler-style doodles and stickers?
Screenshot_20201110-162012_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 29
Why the hell would someone be taking a photo of that bog standard cup of coffee? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 🙄🙄🙄
Whats even worse is that the screen has a red dot so the mysterious discombobulated person is actually recording a video of a quarter of their coffee cup. As you do.

I'm assuming she fancies herself as the svelte thigh-gapped croissant eater, so I'm glad she finally has a friend if only in illustration.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LOL gabby didn’t miss her chance to add a thigh gab to her new card/print or whatever and also her signature iPhone

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gabby: reinforcing unrealistic body ideals since 2013. head 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.