Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we have an effective vaccine my friends. Gabby must be QUAKING in her dirty flat right now at the idea of life returning to normal for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Was literally about to say this. With a Gobby doll in the middle. Poor person
If it’s a voodoo doll of gabby, she might ask her to finger it cos it’s the only action she would ever get

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It kills me that in the middle of that array of every fugly rip-off print Gabby's sold, there are Minions. Minions, otherwise known as ridiculous and generally rather stupid followers... Oof, irony fully loaded.

“Y’all”....Gabby mate, you’re from Sheffield.
"Th'art"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
it's kind of ironic how she'll bang on about US politics. but as soon as there's an election here she and other influencers go deathly quiet.

bleeping tories.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
She wants to sound like an expert in politics but has no idea how American voting system actually works. I'm not American either but I took time and got informed to be able to form my opinion. I think she just didn't want to stay silent because it was unpopular. Mentioning it once or twice would be enough. How can someone obsess over foreign country's election when they don't travel there and have no work or relationship ties to it. I get it's important worldwide but for her as a uk citizen it should not be more important than talking about British election which she didn't do. She just wants to be relatable and has no interest to actually inform and educate only to be hype with everyone.

it's kind of ironic how she'll bang on about US politics. but as soon as there's an election here she and other influencers go deathly quiet.

bleeping tories.
love how few who go above and beyond in their activity and mention election in one post just say 'vote' with a smug smile not saying who they're voting for

Reactions: 17
How big are the cards from
Gabriella Lindley’s Juniper Moon shop? They look tiny.

Reactions: 7
How big are the cards from
Gabriella Lindley’s Juniper Moon shop? They look tiny.
Says a5. I thought they looked more like 6x4 though.

Oh I see now, the postcards are A6 by the looks of it, and the cards are a5. Was it the postcard she puts in the box you were looking at?
Also she sticks a £2 cat sticker to the box!? Why? How can she justify selling them for £2 each when she’s sticking them Willy nilly to the boxes? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Says a5. I thought they looked more like 6x4 though.

Oh I see now, the postcards are A6 by the looks of it, and the cards are a5. Was it the postcard she puts in the box you were looking at?
Also she sticks a £2 cat sticker to the box!? Why? How can she justify selling them for £2 each when she’s sticking them Willy nilly to the boxes? 🙄
She’s just bizarre. Her business seems to be as well planned as her life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.