Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
⁰0

My goodness, this is BEAUTIFUL. You are so, so good. I love it, what a fitting tribute! 🥰
I'm so glad you like it! I was kind of side-eyeing it a lot 😂 It's actually inspired me to set aside some time to practice on my botanicals and using my colored pencils. ❤ So i thank you immensely for the inspiration 😊

Also, thanks for the kind words yew guise 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I've merged some of my info with another Tattlers stock numbers so we can see a better round up of how sales have been going since the launch. Interestingly I have noticed her sticker numbers have gone up a little in the past 24 hours, Gabby adding more stock or did she do a miscount at the start lol

12 hours after her launch (Friday 10pm) she had sold 34.87% of her stock. Its now Monday (3 days later) and this has now reached 40.09%. Which is pretty poor to shift less than 6% (an estimate of 147 products) of her stock over the weekend

Let me know if the attachment doesn't work

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It's mighty quiet today! 😂

So i have this thing.

It's pretty rough i'm not gonna lie, because i'm an idiot and I used that crappy A3 again. Can't blend stuff on it without damaging the paper. Also, to add to my idiocy, I used colored pencils which i'm crap at so that'll be the last of that 😂.

But anyway, here's my version of ✨Floruhh✨ yew guise. Had to be accurate and make her ginger. However, I couldn't just make myself draw her with her eyes closed because why would I do that?? ☠

Dear @Fillyjonk , my sweet summer child... this one's for you. Go forth and reclaim the beauty of thy name! I had fun sketching the Lilies and the Irises, even though they're questionable to say the least. 😂View attachment 304473. 😊
Amazing again! I love the eyes! Do me, do meeeeee! Lol just kidding 🤪😊 The flowers looks great as well. Lilies are my fave, but I can’t have them cos of the cats ☹

I think gobs has been putting some free stickers into some packages maybe? if they haven’t already bought a sticker? On that tik tok she posted of her packing something, she just put one sticker into the pack (in an envelope) which sort of looked like she was putting it in as a freebie, but I could be wrong. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was trying to offload some of them though.

Reactions: 4
Amazing again! I love the eyes! Do me, do meeeeee! Lol just kidding 🤪😊 The flowers looks great as well. Lilies are my fave, but I can’t have them cos of the cats ☹

I think gobs has been putting some free stickers into some packages maybe? if they haven’t already bought a sticker? On that tik tok she posted of her packing something, she just put one sticker into the pack (in an envelope) which sort of looked like she was putting it in as a freebie, but I could be wrong. Wouldn’t surprise me if she was trying to offload some of them though.
There's one girl I haven't drawn yet! Wanna volunteer as inspiration for our main gal Margot? 😏😏 If so, do you have a Hogwarts House? 😂 Also, what are the color of your eyes?

ETA if you do have a Hogwarts House, would you play quidditch (what position) or are you more of the studious diligent type?
I'm sorry for being weird i need details 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
There's one girl I haven't drawn yet! Wanna volunteer as inspiration for our main gal Margot? 😏😏 If so, do you have a Hogwarts House? 😂 Also, what are the color of your eyes?
I don’t know anything about Harry Potter (even though I saw the first one when it came out ☺) so nope I don’t sorry. You can assign me to a house if you like? I’d probably be in the “arsesoles” house 🤪🤣 Also I have brown eyes (like gobby 🤣) and long dark hair.

Just seen your edit. Oh I’d defo be knocking around on a broomstick 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant even imagine her in a proper job and having a disagreement with a colleague!
She’s too passive aggressive to have a real life confrontation though, she’s a keyboard warrior. I think she wouldn’t actually say anything but would just stomp round the office with her nostrils flared

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I cant even imagine her in a proper job and having a disagreement with a colleague!
Can you imagine? She can't block a coworker if she does have a disagreement with the person face to face 😂 HR would need a raise with her around!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I had a look on beccas Instagram photos earlier when I was bored to see if she had any pics of her and Gobby on there, thinking she would have deleted them all if she ever had. And she has two still on there. 😲 the comments on them are funny. All the little minions asking if they are still speaking and why don’t they mention each other anymore (and they must have still been friends at that point as she posted the other pic afterwards), and then got the same comments on that one eventually as well lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know anything about Harry Potter (even though I saw the first one when it came out ☺) so nope I don’t sorry. You can assign me to a house if you like? I’d probably be in the “arsesoles” house 🤪🤣 Also I have brown eyes (like gobby 🤣) and long dark hair.

Just seen your edit. Oh I’d defo be knocking around on a broomstick 🤣
Oh you're definitely a slytherin! Very excited as I enjoy drawing haughty faces lol. I'll just go ahead and think of your face expressing your disdain for our Gob. 😂😄 I just think it goes very well with the ✨sp0oky✨ theme. Will work on it the next break I have 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The most pathetic thing is knowing she takes the time to read every exchange to see if it's worthy of a block, like who's got the time???!!

And did they lie? She IS the YouTuber who blocked someone over a TV show. The person is just saying what happened. Maybe she shouldn't be so quick with her blocking trigger finger if she's embarrassed people will think she's weird for it.

Reactions: 26
Oh you're definitely a slytherin! Very excited as I enjoy drawing haughty faces lol. I'll just go ahead and think of your face expressing your disdain for our Gob. 😂😄 I just think it goes very well with the ✨sp0oky✨ theme. Will work on it the next break I have 😄
Haha haughty face! Yes I think that would be spot on for me ☺
Think of it as a mixture of these faces 😤☹😒😏🤨🤪

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The most pathetic thing is knowing she takes the time to read every exchange to see if it's worthy of a block, like who's got the time???!!
Oh my god thissss 😂 i don't understand how she does it. There simply isn't enough time in a day to block as many people as she does, including posts tgat don't even @ her. It's baffling! I have racked my brains to come to this conclusion/explanation:

She had those built-in closets remade, so she could reinstall her portal to Narnia. That way, she can enter Narnia and block people all day long over there and come back to the this dimension without a second gone by. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lucy giving a shout out to another small business that there was a mix up with. Grubby could never!
Screenshot_20201109-161318_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.