Gabriella Lindley #26 Wee scummy trolls on the attack, Jewniper Jane will sue you tew the mewn and back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone actually seen her draw? Like suddenly she has a hidden "talent".
I didn’t see the particular video where she showcased them, but the pictures of these weird female faces with no skulls and massive razor jaws were very... interesting. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn’t see the particular video where she showcased them, but the pictures of these weird female faces with no skulls and massive razor jaws were very... interesting. 🤣🤣🤣
They shoukd have been in the collection, they were clearly all her own work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has anyone actually seen her draw? Like suddenly she has a hidden "talent".
Oh there’s no talent there lol hidden or otherwise. Trust me, she did them, they’re tit! Lol we don’t need evidence 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I saw a vlog where she drew some boy standing in the sea and tried to draw him holding hands with someone, didn’t like it so started again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t sleep came across this beauty she seewww short (I know it’s a old pic but still lol)
Even if she was 5ft3 like she makes out. I’m 5ft3 and I’ve NEVER thought of myself as short, or mentioned it in my life. Never thought a single thing about it. I find it so odd how her and Zoe mention how small they are all the time. Obviously Zoe has a tiny frame so is small all over, not just in height, so I can see why she might mention it for that reason. But purely height related? Not sure why you’d even mention it? It’s pretty average isn’t it? The fact she goes on about it all the time makes me think she is lying about it and is taller, and wants to appear like this delicate little flower like Zoe. Otherwise she would never mention it. 🙄 The “green eyes” thing is also odd, especially when she knows people only have to look at her eyes to see they’re not green. Even George told her they’re not green. Probably got an elbow in the gob for that one. She’s the sort of person that would swear black was blue! I could never be friends with someone like that. I’d be constantly either arguing with them, or trying to keep it buttoned to keep the peace and harbouring resentment. One of the reasons I avoid my sister 😏

Reactions: 37
Even if she was 5ft3 like she makes out. I’m 5ft3 and I’ve NEVER thought of myself as short, or mentioned it in my life. Never thought a single thing about it. I find it so odd how her and Zoe mention how small they are all the time. Obviously Zoe has a tiny frame so is small all over, not just in height, so I can see why she might mention it for that reason. But purely height related? Not sure why you’d even mention it? It’s pretty average isn’t it? The fact she goes on about it all the time makes me think she is lying about it and is taller, and wants to appear like this delicate little flower like Zoe. Otherwise she would never mention it. 🙄 The “green eyes” thing is also odd, especially when she knows people only have to look at her eyes to see they’re not green. Even George told her they’re not green. Probably got an elbow in the gob for that one. She’s the sort of person that would swear black was blue! I could never be friends with someone like that. I’d be constantly either arguing with them, or trying to keep it buttoned to keep the peace and harbouring resentment. One of the reasons I avoid my sister 😏
5'3 is average for a woman in the UK lol

Reactions: 19
5'3 is average for a woman in the UK lol
Exactly! It’s not even that short. I mean it’s not tall, but it’s nothing to shout about and think it somehow makes you special lol I’d say 5ft7 (as I’ve seen some people mention she is?) would make her less average, so why isn’t she going with that? Short to me would be 5ft or under. Anymore than that and you’re average so stfu thinking you’re special Gobby! You’re AVERAGE at best! 🤣

I wonder if she had super model proportions she would go with the “taller” narrative? Although saying that, why would you want to be thought of as short and dumpy? Surely it’s better to say you’re taller so you can pass some of your weight onto height and not because you’re eating your body weight in pigs everyday.

Reactions: 9
I think from that photo you can kinda tell she is taller than 5’3 the top of her to the trolley and the shelving it gives a pretty good guide to her height id guess is 5’7 at a push 5’6 lol

Reactions: 6
I'm also 5ft3. I have a frame like Zoe's so I do get called "tiny" (FFS, I'm thirty-bloody-three) but it isn't because of height. 5ft3 is a perfectly ordinary height - nothing special. I don't know what happened to Gabby to make her think her pretend measurements make her special. It's banal, nobody cares! I know people with dwarfism who don't play on their height all the time because, after all, it's not a personality trait. Neither is green eyes, which I also have. I promise I'm telling the troof about both things. 😁

Reactions: 18
Lmao why are people THANKING her for tit they’ve lined her pockets with, with their own money.

Off topic side note but I had THE MOST vivid dream about gobby last night, that she was leading a secret double life and actually had friends and was getting married. Kind of concerned that my subconscious dredged her up into my dreams like that tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I know I’ve posted this before but it literally has the height markers on the post 😂🤣

Here’s her drawing vlog also... with a bonus CraZy StawlKuH story thrown in
Just rewatching that stalker story omg. The way she’s said eXcuSe mE! I got tew go! and speedily walked off 🤣🤣
Funny that this scary moment happened and she immediately tweeted about it! Who even does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.