Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been shared previously but who do we think anon is? Maybe Becca Rose getting some pay back but quietly?
I think Connie Glynn? If you go through her tweets, she often tweets with no capitals and they were friends for a while aaaaages ago

Reactions: 4

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I can totally understand the bad vibes, there's something slimy about mayo that I can't put my finger on, but I can't write them all off because I just love sour cream dip too much 😁
It's aioli for me, sounds delicious, but I can't get past how..white and shiny it is :(

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Randomlyorange

My Mum would honestly tell me to piss off if I asked her to drive the approx 5 hours to my house to rub my back and make me dinner, lols.
Exactly! It’s about 2.5hr from my home city to here, and there’s no way! Would normally go to hers if I wanted to see her, and even then would enjoy cooking for her, but I guess Gabs family wouldn’t want to eat sausage and spaghetti hoops or whatever shit she makes when she’s alone haha

Reactions: 3

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Guys, I hate to be cynical but... is there a chance she's also done this right before her next product launch so that people are guilted into buying her tat?
She isn’t that business savvy, I think she was just panicking that she would have to speak before the next launch

Albi

VIP Member
She'll learn eventually. There's probably a support group somewhere of all of gobs ex friends. Maybe she could join that

ETA- Found this gem on GG
View attachment 294131
Why not confront me so I can work on becoming a better person?
I'm not offended in the slightest with what anybody has to say
I'd have respect for you if you said it to me directly or via twitter
Wow! That’s hillarious! Telling people to say shit to her face 😂😂😂😂 so she can ignore and block them, BELLEND!

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
Okay so I decided to watch one of her old what I eat in a day videos for shits n giggles (y’all remember gabgobb?!) and tell me why she just put rosé in her bolognese??? Red wine I understand... but rosé? Sorry but that’s a no from me 🥴
Hahaha I’ve never known anyone to do this!

Holding someone accountable because they have fucked up and are just completely ignoring the issue is not bullying/ganging up.

She has profited from this and if someone messes up in a normal job then they have to face the consequences.
i 100% agree! But I can also imagine receiving lots of messages/tweets/comments could feel very intimidating for her

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Yes although the burden of proof lies with the defendant (in this case anyone she tries to sue) so we would have to prove she had copied. Which obviously we cannot do.
However there’s also a defence known as something like the ‘honest opinion’ now, I think it was previously known as fair comment? You have to show it wasn’t malicious however as I said earlier...the sheer number of people, on and off tattle, who have seen this artwork and believed it was copied, demonstrates this is an honest opinion. This is not one nasty troll, many of her previous fans and many other small business owners with no agenda believe the same.
Dw guys we cool (in this hypothetical legal case that will never happen 👍🏻)
Haha, that makes complete sense. I'm the one who made the twitter post, so I was super careful to not come off like a horrible troll only in it to bring her down.

• Heart

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
View attachment 290784
this email I received 😂 imo I think the bag is the only thing she can get away with saying she hasn’t copied, just because it’s soooo bland, generic and overdone that it would be impossible to trace back to the original source. But as for her prints, there’s way too many similarities for her to be able to brush it off as ~iNsPo~. Yes the original design she’s copying from might be simplistic and kinda overdone, but it still takes a certain amount of creative flair to come up with that and execute it nicely. What riles me is that gobs thinks her gcse in art and a shit ton of money to throw at supplies and a printer is enough to flog tat to her subscribers. E.g that whole vlog where she was saying she can’t really draw faces so she took a skill share class to learn... but was already selling a print with a face on it at that time. The whole things screams lazy and greedy
I think it’s too much of a coincidence to say she hasn’t copied this bag though, especially with it being from joules.