Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if its been mentioned, but didn't she do a video where she takes someones photo and basically outlines it making some small changes? She is just tracing 5 or 6 items from Pinterest and other peoples designs into one image 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I feel like we need to quit the debate on whether or not it's copying - the fact that she was following the artists on her shop IG and then unfollowed them after being found out for copying them says it all

Reactions: 70
I don't know if this has been shared previously but who do we think anon is? Maybe Becca Rose getting some pay back but quietly?
Nah I think Becca would keep her nose well out of this, she learnt her lesson the last time, I’d love it to be one of the twins, but I think it’d be a smaller account

Reactions: 24
I don't know if this has been shared previously but who do we think anon is? Maybe Becca Rose getting some pay back but quietly?
I think Connie Glynn? If you go through her tweets, she often tweets with no capitals and they were friends for a while aaaaages ago

Reactions: 4
It would be good if we could do Facebook style polls here where members could add their own options in for theories on the Anon. Shares in Butterkist are thriving 🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 13
she just reposted a random tik tok about sarah paulson crying to her instagram stories, so completely ignoring the situation
or she's trying to tell us in a very subtle way that she's also crying :unsure:

Reactions: 26
Ignore and distract, of course. Did anyone really believe she would handle the situation any other way?

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Possible that the anon isn’t a friend from a few years ago also - could easily be a current friend trying to cover up who they are?
By ‘current friend’ I mean...someone who follows her like Fab Han.

Reactions: 15
I doubt it's Hannah, she seems like the type to just quietly cut ties and move on. I think she's just too nice to talk behind someone's back like that, even if it's quite a nice way of talking behind their back.

Reactions: 16
To be fair, anyone of us could have written that anonymous message - everything in it is common knowledge to us ~haters~ 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Possible that the anon isn’t a friend from a few years ago also - could easily be a current friend trying to cover up who they are?
By ‘current friend’ I mean...someone who follows her like Fab Han.
I don’t want to out myself as having that page but it may or may not be my account 🙃 and they may or may not have messaged again saying that their best friend was also friends with Gabby, but also they don’t have Gabbys number anymore so they’re not bothered about her reaching out to them if she works it out. (I’m being vague as I asked permission for what I could post, and I don’t want to get them in trouble)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Has she turned off commenting altogether on her Shop Juniper Moon page or is it just because I don’t follow her?
Anthropologie has a print very similar to this and it says ‘you are magic’ I knew I’d seen it somewhere!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t want to out myself as having that page but it may or may not be my account 🙃 and they may or may not have messaged again saying that their best friend was also friends with Gabby, but also they don’t have Gabbys number anymore so they’re not bothered about her reaching out to them if she works it out. (I’m being vague as I asked permission for what I could post, and I don’t want to get them in trouble)
Keep bringing in the tea ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.