Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See? Yours serves a purpose! :ROFLMAO: I don't know it just bothers me, because when she does it she has this face like she knows she looks hot while flaring her nose? I can't explain it properly. Basically it looks like:

:sneaky:+🕳🕳

... something like that. It makes me so uncomfortable 😂 But then, I think it's just because it's her doing it that's why I hate it. I know a lot of beautiful people with naturally flared noses. 😊
I was trying to do it with the smirky face lol and I realized it kinda happens when you suck in your cheeks, making your face thinner and cheekbones 'higher'. I'm sure that's what she's trying to achieve but can't manage to do it without the flared nostrils.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's only a matter of time before she posts a pic of her ~pOorLy NeLlBoBs ~ at the vet that was probably taken months ago. Just to drum up some sympathy. It wouldn't surprise me if she has a whole stockpile of vet/doctor photos just ready to go for sympathy votes.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She's such a scumbag.

Sorry, I mean a scumbath. As in a film of lasagne globs and pig grease floating around in her bath.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I showed my friend the clip of the freezer full of ready meals and we both agreed that it's horrible. Your body doesn't care if you're a fuzzy eater it need it's ffing nutrients.

Reactions: 17
I won't lie though, all this lasagne talk has really made me want some (to eat in my kitchen, not my bath)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I won't lie though, all this lasagne talk has really made me want some (to eat in my kitchen, not my bath)
Meanwhile I’m completely turned off by it even though I love lasagne 😭 Just the smell and the image of it stewing in her hot bath and having to scoop chunks out of the drain will live rent free in my mind for the rest of time lol

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I think we probably need another Juniper Moon title for the next thread to coincide with her next launch (assuming there is one, lol).

Gabriella Lindley #25 - Juniper Moon is stolen art, Gabby's ego is swollen, don't tear her apart

Reactions: 13
“Oh shut up Jane you mean twit lady I am SUCH a Monica! I licked the bath clean after my lasagne swim!” *elbows*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I feel like it's a random mix of smelling like cat tit, smelling like overcooked pig, and smelling like her unwashed body x
Screenshot_20201029-163448_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.