Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JLPU

Sorry does anyone have the comparison photo with her new "cat lady" item?? It looked similar to something else? Thx :)

Reactions: 5

gossboss14

VIP Member
Exactly! I meant to say "seriously" and not "personally" but it won't let me edit for some reason.

But anyway, Gabs is not the hair poster child so it makes me think F&B just throw their product out at anyone with semi decent views/followers.
Off topic from Gabs but just to let you know I don’t think you can edit posts after 30 mins so I think that’s why it won’t let you

freshgossip5

VIP Member
I've heard that it's just okay ... you're not getting shampoo that's worth the money, you're really just paying for the aesthetic of the brand, and if you have a sensitive scalp then it's not great at all. I've also heard that there's not much difference between the shampoo formulas that they do?
yeah sounds about right! as i said i’ve not tried it myself but what you’ve said feels in line with what i’ve heard from friends (who aren’t paid to talk about it 🤣).

lira

VIP Member
Yes!! Honestly my family and friends laugh at me so much for this, I gag when other people eat the garlic dip that comes with Domino's. When we make lasagne at home, I only put white sauce on the top layer because it's covered by cheese so there's less chance of me having to deal with bechamel (no white sauce in the underneath layers) appreciate this is probably very weird but like Milliemilmil I too get very bad vibes from white sauces, I'm so glad it's not just me 😆
I can totally understand the bad vibes, there's something slimy about mayo that I can't put my finger on, but I can't write them all off because I just love sour cream dip too much 😁

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
The fact is, Gabby is more popular than Polly. Polly is aware that supporting Gabby in public can bring business to her.

• Angry

Mollymole

Chatty Member
Dw she will drop all this when she realises how much it’s going to cost her in getting a solicitor and instructing counsel, she’s gotta get her new kitchen done and buy a second property in Manchester 😛
Of course. She will definitely have to start with the B&M and kitty litter advertisement then 😂

• Haha

kbjhguih

VIP Member
1. Hey all, let's all go and follow Becca and her store on insta kay?:cool:
2. Gabbo is trying to intimidate Paige into not doing that video and if Paige really wants to do it she will and Gobz won't stop her anyway.
3. She is spitting treats everywhere but has she claim she didn't copy anyone yet?
4. I'm going to court as a bag of clean cat litter.
5. Don't forget your ziplock bags with a kid snack on it!

Oh and this is serious defamation and slander, be careful not to break your teeth with all those stones you are throwing babe x
View attachment 294052
Number 4 has me dying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
All this 'art' is shit from all these 'artists' but each to their own. It just all looks like stuff 16 year old tumblr girls draw to me :unsure:
Yup. I can at least see that some of them have some natural artistic talent and some training though, even if it is all generic and not my cup of tea. Gobbie’s is just really really bad.

Reactions: 4

Wex16

Has she shutdown her IG account or have I been blocked? I must have liked a critical comment if so. The fragility 🤭

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
At BEST, Gabby has taken inspiration from these artists, which arguably would be fine, if she supported these artists or supported independent shop owners in general. Not once has she shared to her story any little shops, not even her closest friends' businesses. Gabby is doing adverts for huge shops like Desenio instead.

There's a reason her shop has no theme, unlike other people's businesses such as Polly and Lucy, and it's because she only copies/takes inspiration from other artists.

Also, "I designed a year's worth of a collection in advance". She said on Instagram stories that she still had to draw her Christmas designs. She doesn't deserve benefit of the doubt because she outright lies.
Eh? So why has she closed her shop?!

Albi

VIP Member
Gabby must not know how big of an issue plagerising is in the art industry, like fuck the guy who created inktober(for those who dont know it's an art challenge where you draw every day in october) got caught plagerising for a book he was working on from a POC creator and got SERIOUSLY CANCELLED, as did McKenna Kaelin who was caught literally tracing art for profit, years ago and she still hasn't recovered from it. Like I get similarly but it's literally the exact some style as the artists she was following. There is a huge difference between being inspired by someone's work and patiently copying them.
Sheena Douglass also got into big trouble for pretending she had hand drawn artwork for her stamps, but it was actually other people’s art she had stolen or their photos and drawn them.

Sunfl0wer_

See? Yours serves a purpose! :ROFLMAO: I don't know it just bothers me, because when she does it she has this face like she knows she looks hot while flaring her nose? I can't explain it properly. Basically it looks like:

:sneaky:+🕳🕳

... something like that. It makes me so uncomfortable 😂 But then, I think it's just because it's her doing it that's why I hate it. I know a lot of beautiful people with naturally flared noses. 😊
I was trying to do it with the smirky face lol and I realized it kinda happens when you suck in your cheeks, making your face thinner and cheekbones 'higher'. I'm sure that's what she's trying to achieve but can't manage to do it without the flared nostrils.

• Haha

Albi

VIP Member
See part of me agrees with exactly what you thought, but part of me wants this video to happen because I know it will frustrate Gobs not being able to hide from it.
I’m in two minds about it, partly because of what I’ve already said And partly because of what you’ve said. It will piss her off not being able to delete comments on it, but she can still go and block anyone that comments on it, so that will give her some satisfaction. I just feel like it will do her more good than harm at this point because like I said, no one gives a fuck about her anyway at the moment. The people that don’t watch her will watch her out of curiosity, and either not watch again, meaning she’s only gained views she wouldn’t have had, or they will carry on watching meaning she will gain more views she wouldn’t have had. It’s a catch 22 really. I just don’t think it will negatively impact her much because she doesn’t have that many fans left to start with, I would imagine most of her views and followers are hate watching. The people who aren’t hate watching will probably carry on worshipping her because they’re idiots. I think most of the people that like her, have probably heard about all this now, and will have made their mind up whether to carry on buying her crap or have decided she’s a shitty person and unfollow or not buy anymore. It will only bring people to her channel that didn’t know about her before.