Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to out myself as having that page but it may or may not be my account 🙃 and they may or may not have messaged again saying that their best friend was also friends with Gabby, but also they don’t have Gabbys number anymore so they’re not bothered about her reaching out to them if she works it out. (I’m being vague as I asked permission for what I could post, and I don’t want to get them in trouble)
is it bev?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Not sure if this has been mentioned before but i was searching through ‘velvetgh0st’ on twitter and came across a thread about how to find out how many people have blocked you etc. I would pay an infinite amount of money to see the number of people she has blocked on twitter it must be thousands!
Reckon it’s about 798477399299

Reactions: 13
I don’t want to out myself as having that page but it may or may not be my account 🙃 and they may or may not have messaged again saying that their best friend was also friends with Gabby, but also they don’t have Gabbys number anymore so they’re not bothered about her reaching out to them if she works it out. (I’m being vague as I asked permission for what I could post, and I don’t want to get them in trouble)
I thought someone else on here posted the
message though? Apologies if I’ve got that wrong!

Reactions: 6
I don't know if this has been shared previously but who do we think anon is? Maybe Becca Rose getting some pay back but quietly?
I’m confused by this? Who was it sent to? Are they a trustworthy source? Idk why everyone is so scared of Gabby and people that know her irl will only say stuff anonymously, she barely leaves her house so what’s she gonna do, block you? If they don’t like her why would that matter? I just don’t understand the point of sending a message like this with nothing to back it up

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Sorry does anyone have the comparison photo with her new "cat lady" item?? It looked similar to something else? Thx :)

Reactions: 5
I thought someone else on here posted the
message though? Apologies if I’ve got that wrong!
It was sent to the DMs of the junipermoonshop twt, where I posted it publically and then someone else posted a screenshot from the Twitter on here. I was trying to be super anonymous 😂 I trust the message BUT it’s generic enough that I suppose it could easily be fake, then again if you were going to fake a message wouldnt you say something and spill more tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It was sent to the DMs of the junipermoonshop twt, where I posted it publically and then someone else posted a screenshot from the Twitter on here. I was trying to be super anonymous 😂 I trust the message BUT it’s generic enough that I suppose it could easily be fake, then again if you were going to fake a message wouldnt you say something and spill more tea.
Hold on so - you're the owner of the junipermoonshop twitter account, so you've seen the message directly, is this right? So surely you know if it's fake or not because you've seen who it came from, or was it also from an anonymous account?
Sorry if I'm being dim, I'm so confused rn 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
9EE698FF-9BA5-4BD5-A530-D22558394F8F.png
Dirty cat litter scent? Ham? Gabs fav scents

Hold on so - you're the owner of the junipermoonshop twitter account, so you've seen the message directly, is this right? So surely you know if it's fake or not because you've seen who it came from, or was it also from an anonymous account?
Yeah I think they are the owner

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh god she's making it worse by ignoring it while blocking people and also simultaneously posting stories about entirely different things like nothing's happening?! It's a gift how she does it! I can't begin to understand how her mind operates like that wth 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes: come on Gabby! Just fess up and apologize and be sincere about it and do better. Ughh i just can't

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Yeah, I've seen who it's from, but it's from a locked side account, and I don't know enough about the people Gabby has been friends with in the past to go full Sherlock as to who they are using their user/icon. So, I don't know the actual identity of them. It's a little confusing my bad! I just didn't want the twitter to be too close to Tattle, because we're regarded as scummy trolls and I just wanted to stick to putting the facts out there (art theft). :')

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She only has to look in the mirror to see a melt to avoid at all costs.

Spineless.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Oh god she's making it worse by ignoring it while blocking people and also simultaneously posting stories about entirely different things like nothing's happening?! It's a gift how she does it! I can't begin to understand how her mind operates like that wth 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes: come on Gabby! Just fess up and apologize and be sincere about it and do better. Ughh i just can't
I hope she gets loads of replies like 'nobody cares about wax melts Gabby can you address your artwork theft please'

• Heart
Reactions: 38
thing is she literally doesn't care, all these things are online, they are not real for her because she barely leaves the house and lives in her bubble, she just blocks them all with one click and it's done for her. she's comfortable, good with money and has no self respect so obviously needs no respect from other either. she will never acknowledge this or she will completely twist it one day when she's craving some drama and she's bored

Reactions: 26
I hope she gets loads of replies like 'nobody cares about wax melts Gabby can you address your artwork theft please'
I bet she's getting a couple of them. It's going to keep coming and she's just going to keep blocking everyone :rolleyes: Imagine the exercise her thumbs get with all that blocking!

thing is she literally doesn't care, all these things are online, they are not real for her because she barely leaves the house and lives in her bubble, she just blocks them all with one click and it's done for her. she's comfortable, good with money and has no self respect so obviously needs no respect from other either. she will never acknowledge this or she will completely twist it one day when she's craving some drama and she's bored
This is true. And it doesn't help that she doesn't really have any real friendships to lose over this too. As anger inducing her audacity is regarding this situation, it all boils down to her just being quite sad and pathetic tbh

Reactions: 11
She’s now asking for wax melt recommendations... it’s genuinely disturbing how this girl “deals” with issues. It’s not normal to ignore it and hope it goes away. She needs to take some responsibility for her actions (lol) and then maybe she can claw this all back?

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.