Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
to be fair Lucy has hugely distanced herself from Gabs - she hasn't mentioned her (that i have seen) in a very long time, they haven't been together etc either I think now it would be a stretch to say she associate herself with Gabs.
Lucy mentioned Gobby a few weeks ago when asked something about Gobby opening her shop. She said her own shop was just a side hustle whereas Gobs shop had huge scope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I beg to differ with some things that have been said regarding Polly, Lucy and other influencers speaking out about Gabby/the situation (others such as Sophie Foster). They are influencers who have publicly supported her brand which definitely reflects on them. If I had unknowingly supported a colleagues wrongdoings, and then found out they had done something wrong, I wouldn’t stay silent I would want to make it clear that I had no idea what was going on and don’t condone it at all! They’ll speak out when it’s an organisation like swoon editions but not when it’s a small business stealing from other small businesses?

I’m a fan of both Polly, Lucy and Sophie but I think they should address it on their personal accounts (not their business ones as it’s irrespective of their businesses).

“If I were to stay silent, I would be guilty of complicity.”

Reactions: 35
I beg to differ with some things that have been said regarding Polly, Lucy and other influencers speaking out about Gabby/the situation (others such as Sophie Foster). They are influencers who have publicly supported her brand which definitely reflects on them. If I had unknowingly supported a colleagues wrongdoings, and then found out they had done something wrong, I wouldn’t stay silent I would want to make it clear that I had no idea what was going on and don’t condone it at all! They’ll speak out when it’s an organisation like swoon editions but not when it’s a small business stealing from other small businesses?

I’m a fan of both Polly, Lucy and Sophie but I think they should address it on their personal accounts (not their business ones as it’s irrespective of their businesses).

Yeah I think they’re in an awkward position but so many people call out bigger businesses and forgot about the small ones and it’s ridiculous, no one wants them to be nasty or say anything terrible against gabby but maybe a little nod to the artists gabby copied form encouraging people to buy from them even if it’s just promoting their work on their social media, they don’t even need to mention gabby.

Reactions: 16

The thing is, if they speak out about it and Gobz goes on to declare that the stress has caused her to have a mental health breakdown, they will get backlash. I dont think they have to - its business - that quote is more about human rights stuff.

Reactions: 16
The thing is, if they speak out about it and Gobz goes on to declare that the stress has caused her to have a mental health breakdown, they will get backlash. I dont think they have to - its business - that quote is more about human rights stuff.
I’m not saying they need to condemn her? But after supporting her brand publicly for their audiences to see, they could at least acknowledge the situation and say they’re not sure what has happened but they hope the two sides can communicate and sort things out, to give a bit more publicity to the small businesses Gabby has stolen from.

Reactions: 17
I noticed the other day Gabby doesn't like any of Lucy's Instagram posts, and doesn't follow her Gold Dust Road shop page. Lucy follows Juniper Moon's shop page, and regularly likes Gabby's and Juniper's posts. Gabby must be too cool to support her friends.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
They all know she’s batshit crazy, I don’t blame them for staying quiet.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I noticed the other day Gabby doesn't like any of Lucy's Instagram posts, and doesn't follow her Gold Dust Road shop page. Lucy follows Juniper Moon's shop page, and regularly likes Gabby's and Juniper's posts. Gabby must be too cool to support her friends.
Gabby doesnt support anything other than the abattoirs .. 🐷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
I’m not saying they need to condemn her? But after supporting her brand publicly for their audiences to see, they could at least acknowledge the situation and say they’re not sure what has happened but they hope the two sides can communicate and sort things out, to give a bit more publicity to the small businesses Gabby has stolen from.
Polly’s fallen foul of Gabby herself as well, when Gabby pretended she had designed and made those phone cases when it was all Polly’s work. So I am quite surprised to see her silent now Gabby’s done it again on a bigger scale, she knows how it must feel.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Polly’s fallen foul of Gabby herself as well, when Gabby pretended she had designed and made those phone cases when it was all Polly’s work. So I am quite surprised to see her silent now Gabby’s done it again on a bigger scale, she knows how it must feel.
What is this?!?!

Reactions: 1
What is this?!?!
Hopefully someone kind will dig out the screenshot for you but basically Gabby and Polly did a collab years ago where Polly designed a phone case and had them made, with Gabby’s name on. A couple of years later Gabby tried to pass it off as all her own work. So Gabby has form for this art theft stuff and I’m surprised Polly hasn’t stuck up or said SOMETHING for the poor people Gabby’s ripped off this time tbh because I remember seeing Polly’s tweets about the phone case thing and she wasn’t impressed

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Gabby follows Gold Dust Road on her Shop Juniper Moon page

Gabby follows Gold Dust Road on her Shop Juniper Moon page
She only did that under pressure as well. Because everyone on here said she was a witch for not supporting her friends business, when Lucy was supporting her. Then she suddenly starting following her business account.

Reactions: 19
Holding someone accountable because they have fucked up and are just completely ignoring the issue is not bullying/ganging up.

She has profited from this and if someone messes up in a normal job then they have to face the consequences.
[/QUOTE
Some old insta q&a answers that are very relevant right now ...
i think a great question for gabby to ask herself, is would you want to be friends with yourself? Do you want to be treated by someone else the way you treat them?

She's so demanding with her wants and gives nothing back. Sje has never amplified any of the other small art businesses, not even the ones of her social media colleges (hesitate to say friends) polly and Lucy.

Lucy mentioned Gobby a few weeks ago when asked something about Gobby opening her shop. She said her own shop was just a side hustle whereas Gobs shop had huge scope 🤣
I feel a lot of Lucy's digs went right over gabby head.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.