Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely her or Jane is gonna get RSI at the rate she’s blocking people who are calling her out

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nobody WANTS anyone to fail.. its wrong end of and she derserves to be called out.

Reactions: 10
Apologies if someone has said what I’m going to say, but the issue isn’t really the isolated copied things alone it’s ...

1) Her artwork is in different styles. Typography, modern sort of cartoony imagery, and then the one like och.monika where it’s soft and cottage core-y. (Apologies I’m not an art critic.) If everything was fluid and looked like it went together then maybe she could blag inspiration but she’s picked and chosen what to copy.
this!!!! It just screams guilty

Reactions: 7
View attachment 290784
this email I received 😂 imo I think the bag is the only thing she can get away with saying she hasn’t copied, just because it’s soooo bland, generic and overdone that it would be impossible to trace back to the original source. But as for her prints, there’s way too many similarities for her to be able to brush it off as ~iNsPo~. Yes the original design she’s copying from might be simplistic and kinda overdone, but it still takes a certain amount of creative flair to come up with that and execute it nicely. What riles me is that gobs thinks her gcse in art and a tit ton of money to throw at supplies and a printer is enough to flog tat to her subscribers. E.g that whole vlog where she was saying she can’t really draw faces so she took a skill share class to learn... but was already selling a print with a face on it at that time. The whole things screams lazy and greedy
I think it’s too much of a coincidence to say she hasn’t copied this bag though, especially with it being from joules.

Reactions: 3
He follows her though.. With commenting on her videos etc come across like he’s still friendly towards her but she’s not interested.
God that's so petty. She's probably still mad that he was never interested so is ignoring him until he is manipulated into saying that he was wrong. It's honestly so childish.

Reactions: 14
Her shop name isn't even original 🤣 you just have to Google juniper moon and loads of other shops come up. She clearly doesnt have a creative/imaginative bone in her body so is having to use others designs as a 'template' for her own. As a person, I am not creative or imaginative at all and I wouldnt be able to design something from scratch but if I was to take take inspiration from another design, I know that i would just end up pretty much copying it because I dont have the imagination skills to design something myself. Gabby is the same and I hope to god that is the only similarity between us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She’s the one that raised her child to think that the world owes her everything and that she can do no wrong 🥴
Yeah I feel like I’ve done a total 180 on Jane. I used to feel so sorry for her because she’s so awful to Jane, and she really is awful to her. But - I feel like this is just a case of Frankenstein and his monster now. Jane has had multiple opportunities in the last few years even to try to set Gabby straight and teach her something, but she just appeases her. And as much as I feel like Jane is probably a bit pathetic and passive which makes me intuitively want to pity her...like with Gabby, she’s kinda brought it on herself tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 53
There’s only one time I can really think of in the last couple of years where Jane hasn’t given into gobs, was last Christmas. Aside from that she just seems to be there, again as she’s employed by gibs must make it hard to say no

Reactions: 19
She should have initially made a series of videos, using skillshare, to document her actually learning design. Then the final video could have been her shop announcement. I think all her minions would have loved to follow the process, then have the opportunity to buy the art she created in the series.

Reactions: 33
I’d love to know how much gabby actually pays Jane, you’d think she’d have gotten her a company car too seeing as she does a lot of running around for her

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.