Gabriella Lindley #24 copycat art, lasagne bath, blocking to deal with the aftermath

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella stop throwing around the words defamation and slander when you have clearly not taken legal advice nor do you know what you are talking about. It’s not defamation of character or slander, it’s libel and it’s not even that. Good luck coming for people who you don’t bleeping know the identities of or have blocked. She couldn’t even be bothered to capitalise I’s in her statement sew sew professional. Come for me Gabs id pay money to see you have a single successful claim.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
When did she say this? 😂😂
Mate I'll dress up as a tomato with a red painted face to see her.
I can't be bothered watching her videos but I think it was was in one of her "50 random facts about me". It was basically a video full of lies to make herself seem like she's ✨qUiRky ✨.

Reactions: 13
Now I’m kind of torn between a #bosslady jumpsuit or like just a casual comfy cosy much needed pamper day kind of look, complete with gingerbread slippers (dw guise I have 2 spare pairs for a couple of yew) x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't be bothered watching her videos but I think it was was in one of her "50 random facts about me". It was basically a video full of lies to make herself seem like she's ✨qUiRky ✨.
Watching it now and no.17 she says she's 'incredibly good with money'. jfc I can't

EDIT:
no.25 - her biggest pet peeve is rude people

Okay so that wasn't the video. I lost brain cells watching that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
cya on Judge Rinder sis xo
Oh my god 😂 but judge they sew mean. Jayne has to keep making me food a pre schooler soul eat to comfort me. Sew mean. My pwetty drawings don't look similar to these other artists do they? #bekind Judge rinder. Pls. Look here's nelbob take my side cause he's cute. I'll even do the accent for him. "Oh don't say my mummies to blame it's not copying" xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking of legal things, she recorded that Task Rabbit gentleman without permission and potentially profited of the footage she shared to her Tik Tok. I know we discussed that was murky waters but the hypocrisy of everything kills me.

Also for you all being a bunch of scummy trolls, you were sure nice as hell when I fucked up and called Function OF Beauty "F&B."

It's almost just sad to watch at this point.

But also can one of stipulations for bringing such a case to court be that she has to work retail for 1 week during the holiday season? Puhleassseee.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What do you think Gabby will wear for her day in court? To be honest I can’t see her wanting to face off allllll of us she’s suing for defamation and slander, especially as she won’t be able to have Jane speak for her either.

Reactions: 13
Lol that Jem Lamble tweeting her support. Wasn’t it her that gobs was making snidey little digs at on twitter not long ago for having a party, or attending someone else’s? Honestly these people are all as thick as bleeping lasagne mince!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.