Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
The elbowing the mum in the face really makes me mad. What a twat.

Also I don’t believe for a minute she threw up on the pavement - it’s total bull

Reactions: 49

Albi

VIP Member
Is it just me that’s actually rooting for Tuniper Moon though ? We’ve all said for years that she needs to do something else with her life other than youchewb. I agree the stuff is tat that I would never have in my house but fair play to her for trying to do something else. I get she doesn’t deserve it unlike a lot of hard working artists tho tbh
Not rooting for her at all. She doesn’t deserve it!

And if she’s moaning this much now when she’s had a relatively small amount of orders, imagine what she’s gonna be like if she starts getting thousands of orders! <— Yeah I know, I lolled at that as well 😜 But It’s a possibility if she actually produces something worth buying.

Yumyumbumbum

I would love to see a reality show where influencers like Gabby would have to do a day at different jobs. A week at various jobs. So 5 jobs in total. I would love to see her waitress, work at Mc Donald's, be a teacher, work at Royal Mail as a post woman and a call centre worker. All stressful in different ways. Would love to see her carry a heavy bag of mail and walk really far and have people complain about their post to her. Can someone please make this show?

• Heart

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
I'm banging on about the post office again but she said in her story that she has to walk 20 minutes to get there - there's literally 3 post offices within a 10 minute walk from her house. Where is she going?!
She's including the wait for the Uber and them stopping for a Starbs on the way

• Haha

JLPU

Does she think the Internet, websites and Google are "NICHE"?!?!?! She's just SO unique xx

• Haha

planetjupiter

Chatty Member
Only one day since she opened her bUsiNesS and she’s already complaining and going to bed 😂😂 I really don’t see juniper mewn lasting at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Elle

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #22 My stupid prints just won't sell, better make up a lie about being unwell

• Haha

Kay4way

501A1B24-D327-4FF7-B51A-4B71690EB76E.png

lol we all know that’s not true and she would record and upload the whole thing also the closest thing she will ever get to this is from Jane 😂

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
When she was moving to Brighton from London she said all her friends were in Brighton. Then she said all her friends were in London. Now somehow, not only does she actually have some friends, but they're all in Manchester - which we've never heard before. When she moves to Manchester all her friends will be in Edinburgh.

She didn’t just allude to it, she straight up said she made them

(Already was posted sorry lol, there’s also a screenshot from tumblr about it but I cba to find it)
Ahhh I tried to find this! Needs to go on the Wiki!

omg I cant believe she actually put sausages in her favourites hahahaahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lizard Queen

So, let me see if I understand this: she is in sew much pain and can't do her freaking job becos of her self-diagnosed endometriosis but it's completely fine to make Jane, who really as endo, do it. She's one of the most selfish people I've ever seen in my life.

Reactions: 47

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
That Insta Story with the single tear is new levels of cringeworthy. I can barely look at it because it makes me scrunch my face up in secondhand embarrassment.

That breakfast!! Who eats like that when they’re in pain? She’s so addicted to salt and fat and sugar, I swear. They’re her only friends.

Reactions: 46

JLPU

So... you are telling me that if we type Juniper moon Gabriella lindley it will help bring this site before her shop? :D

Juniper moon Gabriella lindley

• Haha

lira

VIP Member
It seems as though the cat on a mop is her best seller. She should just stick to a cat theme in general and switch it up per season like she's planning to do with Margot. Sorry, Mar-gotta-go.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
If she'd googled "Juniper Moon" before she started playing shops, she'd have seen that it might be a better idea to have a totally original business name.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Albi

VIP Member
She finally changed it
Lol you can tell she’s been reading up on it and is trying anything to get out of accepting returns. Her things aren’t in any fucking packaging! Is she expecting people not to open the package it arrives in? Daft bitch!

• Haha
Reactions: 45