Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Celery16

VIP Member
She is so dumb. How has she not thought about this or heard of SEO? Branding herself on the internet has been her job, her only job, for nearly a decade. It blows my mind how little she knows about anything, how unwilling she is to learn anything, and how much money she’s made despite this.

Reactions: 73

kbjhguih

VIP Member
That’s another tick off the bingo list. 🙄
I was just about to say 😂 where's the bingo list, we need to cross it off.

Don't understand how if movement sets it off, she managed daily 10k steps around her flat in one go? ALSO no captioning on her stories because she's complaining? Sorry Gobs I forgot HoH, deaf folk etc are picky about what they do and don't want to hear. Thank you for deciding to gatekeep your moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Ironic to be slagging off our Bake Off beaut because she sure looks like Matt Lucas in a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Sockmonkey

In the apparent 2 years it’s taken her to open this shop, she didn’t once think she might struggle with posting everything if “movement” triggers her pain??
I can’t keep up. Only a few days ago she was talking about joining the gym! Convenient how her mystery illness only seems to flare up when she has work to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

croago

Pic?

I thought her comment on youtube was rather unprofessional to one of her customers "its not scratched, haha xx" or whatever exactly she put.
small white scratch above its front leg!

I won’t return it or anything (tbh my reasoning behind buying this was I actually liked it haha and I do collect cat pins) but I’m hoping this is just a manufacturing fault (which is fine tbh, and I’m not precious about things being pristine) rather than the fault of packing them all together without their plastic which does make me wonder :alien:

BF4D038A-565F-4E3A-858C-FCAEF36C3552.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

Sockmonkey

Gabriella Lindley: Jewniper Jane helps with the pain, vomming to the post office and back again

Is this too mean? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Anotherone

VIP Member
So she "walked" to the post office and "walking" back she threw up on the sidewalk and then, "it's because of the pain for her predicted endo" and then proceeds to say that every time she moves feels pain and this past week has been horrible because of that. and she is having another scan this month....

...enter stage right: Jane packing and driving to the post office. (meanwhile she is goin to be on the sofa eating toddler food)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

missmisty

Do you think if she says enough times how great that purple shampoo was for her ‘blonde’ hair, she’ll convince us that it actually wasn’t ginger AF?
E876EF0D-1ECF-41AE-BE51-BAC776184507.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
“we will do some top notch investigating” sorry this has me in fits I’m dead how can she think this the sorta shit you put on a website

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Is it just me that’s actually rooting for Tuniper Moon though ? We’ve all said for years that she needs to do something else with her life other than youchewb. I agree the stuff is tat that I would never have in my house but fair play to her for trying to do something else. I get she doesn’t deserve it unlike a lot of hard working artists tho tbh
Honestly, I just can't root for her any more. She pushed me over the edge years ago, she never changes, her attitude stinks, she's not created anything herself she's copied every single thing from her collecshun from somewhere else.
A day after she launched she's sitting on Instagram moaning about how much she has to do, which actually wasn't much at all.
She's selfish, self centered, egotistical, narcissistic and fundamentally lazy.

I'd have more respect for her if she had actually designed something new and innovative, rather than blatantly ripping off every Etsy business going, or if she'd got off her ass and found a real job and walked away from yewchewb.

Sorry, I know this sounds really harsh, but back in the day she was my favourite YouTuber, and even when I went off her I was still hoping she'd get her shit together. I just can't any more.🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 60
“They’re not scratched haha x” ...why is she always such a nob in her tone?! How hard is it to just go “Ahh fair point, I’ll move them out of there!” 😑

Reactions: 59

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
It really riles me when she does these sit down complaining chats to inform us of how much “pain” she’s always in and how she says “just know that I’m not okay” like seriously fuck off.
Just think about how Chadwick Boseman (for just one example) passed away due to suffering colon cancer and nobody even knew he had it, he made multiple movies whilst having it and you’d have no idea what he was going though.
But fucking Gab Lindley continuously thinks she’s some kind of medical mystery and can’t possibly do a days work from the comfort of her own sofa without complaining. I’m sorry I’m just SO sick of her at this point.

Two days. Two days her shitshop was open and she had to ‘treat’ herself to a lie in, almost cried her eyes out on camera making sure we all know how sew in pain she is, and she’s had to call Jane down to help. TWO. DAYS.

• Haha