Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
Correct me if I’m wrong but her stuff is mass produced? Bar her sitting on the sofa and designing and then packaging the box. All her pins get manufactured, prints printed, stickers made etc

• Haha
Reactions: 59
SO NICHE
LMAO
Maybe because your shop name isn’t original gabby that’s what you get
I love that if you google “juniper moon gabriella” tattle shows up as the third link!! And “juniper moon gabriella lindley” also has tattle before the shop 😂😂
without even trying we can beat her at google optimisation

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Albi

VIP Member
She’s unbelievable! “I don’t want you guys to think I’m ok, cos I’m not”

Newsflash gobs! No one that has spent £12.50 on a piece of paper cares whether you’re ok or not, they just want what they paid for! So stop with the excuses and get on with it.

Or is this the start of her making excuses as to why she won’t be carrying on with her business because “she’s in too much pain and didn’t realise how much work it was and how much it would set off her imaginary illnesses”. I:e she’s realised she’s spent more money on it than she’s made and knows she can’t come up with her own designs so has sacked the whole thing off. Also she hasn’t sold as much as she thought she would.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
This might be hypocritical of me as someone on a gossip site but I really do hate it when people start making comments about the appearance of Bake Off contestants or judges, like its just a nice wholesome show about baking, it doesn't matter what they look like...baking is for everyone. It's also quite inclusive, I know people are talking about potential issues with race e.g. some white people being kept on when they're crap and POC going home when they're better, on the whole though there are older people, POC, young people, alternative people, LGBT people etc. It's not like these people have gone on this show claiming they're great at beauty or fashion or whatever, they're just there to do baking, IMO it is really unnecessary for anyone to make nasty comments about their appearance in that context and especially from someone like Gabby who cries about being bullied the second anyone makes any less than positive comment about her style/make up/appearance. Have a day off mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Is there a way to actually view her Insta stories without actually signing up for Instagram? I deleted mine after accidentally liking a picture of my exes new girlfriend and exposing myself as the creepy stalker I am

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
Personally I don’t think it’s cool to message her nasty stuff. It just gives her ammo to slag off Tattle and disregard every decent point of constructive criticism we make (which is the majority of every thread).

For me, messaging someone just to annoy them or upset them is trolling. I don’t support it and I think it’s just as childish as Gabby.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sockmonkey

Damn Daniel, back at it again with the crying insta stories...
Gabs please have some self-respect and stop posting this shite. What are you trying to achieve?

For those who can’t see her stories, she was in “too much pain” to go to breakfast so Slave Jane made her a greasy fry-up (who wouldn’t want that if they were in excruciating abdominal pain??) and a hot water bottle... which has for some reason made Gabs cry 🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with using the word niche when the subject is anything but niche!!!! Constantly tweets about things being niche and calls something else niche in her new video what is up with that
Anyone watched Summer Heights High? For some reason, Gabby saying things are 'niche' reminds me of Ja'mie King saying she's quiche

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Albi

VIP Member
So she "walked" to the post office and "walking" back she threw up on the sidewalk and then, "it's because of the pain for her predicted endo" and then proceeds to say that every time she moves feels pain and this past week has been horrible because of that. and she is having another scan this month....

...enter stage right: Jane packing and driving to the post office. (meanwhile she is goin to be on the sofa eating toddler food)
That’s another tick off the bingo list. 🙄
Making her excuses already for why she won’t be posting the rest of the stuff tomorrow or today. She’s such a let down! But oh sew predictable!

Reactions: 55

Doc

VIP Member
I think the difference between Lucy and Gabby, is that Lucy understands her audience. She doesn’t put herself on a pedestal above them, and encourages a community by talking with, rather than at, her supporters.

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
That's twice she's played the "I'm so ditsy and dumb!" card while tweeting about business. Once when she made the comment about international shipping being too much for her "little brain" and now this idiocy.

She might think it's cute to play stupid, which is depressing in itself, but it really doesn't fly when she's trying to present herself as a business owner.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She probably is in some kind of pain from the sudden shock to the system of having to actually do some work

• Haha
Reactions: 54
She SHOULD move. She will make loads of friends in Manchester because the problem is location.

All she has to do is move and she will live be #LivingHerBestLife.

She will probs loose a stone as soon as she sets foot in Manchester too because its all Brightons fault she's over-weight.
When she moves to Manchester she'll say all her friends are in Brighton.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Gellymaccy

Is it just me that’s actually rooting for Tuniper Moon though ? We’ve all said for years that she needs to do something else with her life other than youchewb. I agree the stuff is tat that I would never have in my house but fair play to her for trying to do something else. I get she doesn’t deserve it unlike a lot of hard working artists tho tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 53