Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #22 - See you sewn Jewniper Mewn, off to eat bacon & sleep until newn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Gabriella Lindley 22: Moving to Manc for a good old stalk, stealing designs and just loving the pork

or

Gabriella Lindley 22: Watch out Polly, she’s moving next door... munching on sausage, being sick on the floor

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

lawngirl

Lol was sitting in Hove and saw Jane with a ikea bag - assume to be gabbys orders
Already doing the work for her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Gabriella Lindley #22 Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Here to save the day, it's Juniper Jane!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
Laughed out loud when she said "had a good luck message from a friend..." and then said it was Bev, Jane's friend 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
The part of her last video where she said she has loads of black clothes and her brother: "bought me the blackest candle he could find because *gestures to her Wednesday Addams-esque top she has never ever worn before* he knows me"

Gob. Everything about you is pink. Your entire background in this video is shades of pink. Releasing some ghost stickers does not make you suddenly goth af.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77

JLPU

And so it begins...
She SHOULD move. She will make loads of friends in Manchester because the problem is location.

All she has to do is move and she will live be #LivingHerBestLife.

She will probs loose a stone as soon as she sets foot in Manchester too because its all Brightons fault she's over-weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
When I clicked on "shipping policy" in my cart (checking stock) I noticed the "we can see if it has been delivered!" has gone and done a Gavin 😂👻
Screenshot_20201002-174612_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

gossboss14

VIP Member
The other day someone was mentioning that Gabby would need to quality check pins... I just realised that on the promo photo of the pins on her Instagram account, one of them has colour missing from one of the stars below the cats belly... nice work Gabs, can’t even make sure the pins you photograph are up to scratch let alone the ones you send out!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
The ‘I don’t want you guys to think I’m ok because I’m not’ was soooooo manipulative. Really laying pipe for the next episode

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 74