Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Here a photo. The mops at the top if the photo dont look like the ones at the bottom?

Quoting myself as I've noticed the fucking cat is a different colour too. One has yellow/white whiskers and the other has black whiskers. So different brooms and different coloured whiskers....
also different hats

Is anyone gonna ask her about them being different or have we all been velvet blocked now?

Reactions: 1

Albi

VIP Member
[QUOTE="Too Much, post: 2538160, member: 37639"

Firstly, and petty o' clock, but 'sidewalk'. Although I can't really talk as I was started talking to my friend about a 'faucet' the other week [she wasn't impressed]. It's all these bloody American tv shows!
[/QUOTE]

I had to go back and check her stories just to make sure I’d not missed that bit, as I zoned out while she was whinging on. She actually said “at the side of the road” I think the person that mentioned it earlier is probably American and that’s why they called it a sidewalk.

Alrighthunxo

VIP Member
what are you using to see the stocks, I want to have a nosey👀
I added 200 of everything to the basket when the website went live again yesterday and it shows like this when you click check out 😊
There's some more products further up (some sold out, some close to, some not) and some more things that sold out before I even got there!

AB3

VIP Member
I'm sure Lucy described Gabby's business as having "huge scope" because that's how Gabby painted it to her. I bet Lucy sat back to watch as Gabby threw all her eggs in one basket while she (Lucy) has just dipped her toe into it, not thinking it would take off to the point of being sustainable income. You know, like a person with some brain cells.
Who is Lucy?

Rubadubdub

Is anyone having bother loading her latest blog? It's saying it's not supported on this device but it's saying it ON EVERY device