Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yomac

Why is she so obsessed with using the word niche when the subject is anything but niche!!!! Constantly tweets about things being niche and calls something else niche in her new video what is up with that

Reactions: 45

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Damn Daniel, back at it again with the crying insta stories...
Gabs please have some self-respect and stop posting this shite. What are you trying to achieve?

For those who can’t see her stories, she was in “too much pain” to go to breakfast so Slave Jane made her a greasy fry-up (who wouldn’t want that if they were in excruciating abdominal pain??) and a hot water bottle... which has for some reason made Gabs cry 🙄🙄🙄
AKA: "I can't be arsed to pack up orders or go to the post office for a few days and anyway my mum is here so it's time for a mystery illness to appear for maximum sympathy and junk food!"

nutty

I've had a Shopify account myself and there is literally a guide on how to optimize your site on search engines on the main page. It even has sections where it tells you that can add keywords to the metadata for each photo/product.

I have no idea why she is acting dumb. Shopify make it simple, that is why the service exists and why you pay for it.

Thick cunt.

• Haha

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
She's going to lose it when restrictions are finally lifted and she has to go back to finding excuses as to why she never goes anywhere or sees any friends.
“Corona ruined my friendships”

“My friends are sew jellus of Jewniper Mewn”

“All my friends live in London and I get anxious going there now”

“I had to get rid of my friends becos Nellie was jellus”

“I had an argument with my friends and instead of making up, Jane told me to forget them and find new ones and eat my sausages”

“I dumped my friends becos they said I eat too much ham”

“I dumped my friends becos they took more than 10 mins to reply to me and they aren’t like the friends on Friends”

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
And don’t get me started on letting her cat sit his arse right in the area she’s packing her orders in 🤢
In all seriousness there are people who are severely allergic to cats, what is she doing to ensure there isn’t a single cat hair on any of her orders? Aside from it being unhygienic (and I say this as someone who has several cats!) she could very easily harm someone by allowing him to be next to her stock etc

Albi

VIP Member
People kept mentioning the elbow video. And each time I read a comment about it I got more intrigued so as ya do, you do a bit of digging.
I genuinely thought when you guys mentioned it she did it by accident, but fuck me🤪

This video should probably be put in a recap on every thread along with the shitting in a box story. What else do people always ask about that’s been mentioned a million times before? I can’t think of anything else at the moment.

Just thought of a few. “Why did she fall out with the twins?”
“Why did she fall out with Zoe?
“What happened with her and Hobbie?”

• Sad
Reactions: 44

missmisty

So she said before that her surgeon was going to operate when the pain came back, and now she’s waiting for another scan? And what happened to her health issues being sew sew private? I honestly give up at this point

Lemonz

VIP Member
I cant believe we all predicted she'd get 'ill' around launch and now she has after how many weeks of zero pain

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
That’s not what “restocked” means though Gabs.

Who thinks she made that gif in anticipation of being sold out and decided to use it anyway 😂
Wait, what? Why is she saying she's restocked when she's talking about what she has left?

Gabby, Gabby baby. Do some of those Shopify modules they email you. Thank me later.

• Haha

Albi

VIP Member
That’s not what “restocked” means though Gabs.

Who thinks she made that gif in anticipation of being sold out and decided to use it anyway 😂
Lol restocked? You mean you’ve done a stock check Gobby you thick twat!

• Haha

planetjupiter

Chatty Member
Right, which one of you left this comment then? 😂

They’re not wrong though. I’m convinced she watched a bunch of small businesses TikTok and just spontaneously decided to open a shop. Hence why everything is so last minute!

4A1229B4-3715-4891-91ED-97E06BD56274.png

Last edited:
  • Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
‘I need to clone 20 of me’ no trust me Gabby one of you is already wayyyy more than enough thank you

• Haha

JLPU

Wow Jane cuts the crusts off her sandwiches for her.... they are as bad as each other! I don't even feel sorry for Jane anymore, she's just an enabler.

• Haha
  • Wow

carbqueen

Just watching her stories and I'm honestly baffled that anyone would want to spend money in her shop when she is complaining about how busy she is after 2 days lol

Tofuniam

Those stories are so out of touch. Okay, so when you’re feeling ill you can still work from your sofa? A lot of people (myself included) work jobs that cannot be performed from home, let alone a sofa, so have to just suck it up and keep physically going. And to add housework?!? You live alone, just clean up after yourself, it’s hardly a massive time consuming chore!! Seems insulting to people who have children and other dependents to care for and tidy up after.

Reactions: 43

Sockmonkey

She said in her moaning saga that she’s working from 9am-2am every day... so howcome we never see an insta story before 12? If she was actually up and working early, you know she’d post about it

Reactions: 43