Gabriella Lindley #21 There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEW THREAD, title from @Albi, had to shorten for length full title: There’s Margot, Celeste & Gavin the ghost, which one of my stolen designs do you love the most?

Reactions: 26
😊 thanks. Shame it won’t all fit on. We definitely need more characters for thread titles 😜

And I don’t mean more of Gobbys characters 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
New picture thanks to @Albi. Tragic. Just sums it all up 😂 and how are we on a new thread ALREADY lmao?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
New picture thanks to @Albi. Tragic. Just sums it all up 😂 and how are we on a new thread ALREADY lmao?! 😂
I’m sure we’ll make up for it with this thread. She will go back to being boring old gobshite now. But it was a wild ride while it lasted 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she "walked" to the post office and "walking" back she threw up on the sidewalk and then, "it's because of the pain for her predicted endo" and then proceeds to say that every time she moves feels pain and this past week has been horrible because of that. and she is having another scan this month....

...enter stage right: Jane packing and driving to the post office. (meanwhile she is goin to be on the sofa eating toddler food)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
So she "walked" to the post office and "walking" back she threw up on the sidewalk and then, "it's because of the pain for her predicted endo" and then proceeds to say that every time she moves feels pain and this past week has been horrible because of that. and she is having another scan this month....

...enter stage right: Jane packing and driving to the post office. (meanwhile she is goin to be on the sofa eating toddler food)
That’s another tick off the bingo list. 🙄
Making her excuses already for why she won’t be posting the rest of the stuff tomorrow or today. She’s such a let down! But oh sew predictable!

Reactions: 55

enter stage right: Jane hahaha 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s another tick off the bingo list. 🙄
I was just about to say 😂 where's the bingo list, we need to cross it off.

Don't understand how if movement sets it off, she managed daily 10k steps around her flat in one go? ALSO no captioning on her stories because she's complaining? Sorry Gobs I forgot HoH, deaf folk etc are picky about what they do and don't want to hear. Thank you for deciding to gatekeep your moaning.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
I was just about to say 😂 where's the bingo list, we need to cross it off.

Don't understand how if movement sets it off, she managed daily 10k steps around her flat in one go? ALSO no captioning on her stories because she's complaining? Sorry Gobs I forgot HoH, deaf folk etc are picky about what they do and don't want to hear. Thank you for deciding to gatekeep your moaning.
Came here to say exactly this. She’s so bleeping lazy it’s unreal. She knows that she should caption it but decided against it? twit.

Reactions: 31
We mention how she hasn't mentioned supposed illness.
Suddenly she mentions supposed illness.

So predictable. Hi gobble!

Reactions: 26
In the apparent 2 years it’s taken her to open this shop, she didn’t once think she might struggle with posting everything if “movement” triggers her pain??
I can’t keep up. Only a few days ago she was talking about joining the gym! Convenient how her mystery illness only seems to flare up when she has work to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
So she said before that her surgeon was going to operate when the pain came back, and now she’s waiting for another scan? And what happened to her health issues being sew sew private? I honestly give up at this point

Reactions: 44
She’s unbelievable! “I don’t want you guys to think I’m ok, cos I’m not”

Newsflash gobs! No one that has spent £12.50 on a piece of paper cares whether you’re ok or not, they just want what they paid for! So stop with the excuses and get on with it.

Or is this the start of her making excuses as to why she won’t be carrying on with her business because “she’s in too much pain and didn’t realise how much work it was and how much it would set off her imaginary illnesses”. I:e she’s realised she’s spent more money on it than she’s made and knows she can’t come up with her own designs so has sacked the whole thing off. Also she hasn’t sold as much as she thought she would.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
TLDR of last thread

Juniper Moon got launched with 5 products. All tit.

After a lot of “will she won’t she” around international shipping, she decided it was a no just days before launch. She ignored comments asking about it.

She told everyone she was worried about not having enough stock and was incorrect, as she didn’t sell out immediately as expected

She has shown she didn’t research returns properly as you must return within 7 days, and she WILL know if you’re lying you dishonest witches x (she deleted comments pointing this out)

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Only one day since she opened her bUsiNesS and she’s already complaining and going to bed 😂😂 I really don’t see juniper mewn lasting at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If she’s genuinely in pain then I do feel sorry for her, as I don’t wish pain on anyone.
HOWEVER, she doesn’t help herself does she? Her story’s never consistent, she purposely puts herself in situations that she knows will be “triggering”, she’s had every scan under the sun yet is somehow still having more...
I first remember her mentioning endometriosis years ago, and Jane has it. She can more than afford to go private so why doesn’t she just go ahead and book a laparoscopy which will give her all her answers?? She seems to revel in this “oh no one knows what’s wrong with me but it’s so so bad” situation, which is weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And now she's off to bed so any orders she's not packed/shipped are just going to have to wait - How. bleeping. Predictable.

• Wow
Reactions: 52
There’s no way she walked to the post office with all of this. Why would she put it all down to take a pic?? Definitely got an Uber. Yet in her stories she says “I literally just walked to the post office”. Right ok didn’t realise she had 3 arms

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.