Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanavalentine

VIP Member
I am honestly so stunned that someone who’s literal job is THE INTERNET not only has zero idea about the existence of SEO, but believes it to be quite a “niche” topic.

I am utterly gobsmacked. Like, the girl lacks a hell of a lot of life skills but you know, she’s managed to blag a fairly successful YouTube career, she’s managed to work out how to use a camera and editing software, just about managed to badly create and sell products. I thought she cannot possibly be that dumb, but oh man, I WAS WRONG.

Gabriella Lindley, aka YouTuber Velvetgh0st, the owner and CEO (lol) of Juniper Moon, aka a pile of basic themed shite, has never heard of the “sew niche” concept of SEO. I can’t.

Gabby, you are honestly so effed when the YouTube coin stops rolling. You’re not even gonna get hired by Tesco, babe. Good luck.

Edited to add:

No comment.
D5E7C024-070E-4CF2-B50B-44D7D8CB6EA0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Celery16

VIP Member
Personally I don’t think it’s cool to message her nasty stuff. It just gives her ammo to slag off Tattle and disregard every decent point of constructive criticism we make (which is the majority of every thread).

For me, messaging someone just to annoy them or upset them is trolling. I don’t support it and I think it’s just as childish as Gabby.
I agree, but I assumed they hadn’t actually pressed send.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

poopettemetis

VIP Member
She’s like a child playing “going to work like mommy.” She’s got her little office and her little work station and her little machines. It’s so weird. I think she gets a lady boner every time she says “work”, “shop” and “office”. Like, glad you’re doing something with your time as opposed to re-decorating over and over again (speaking of, guess that arch was a waste of time), but this is some infantile shit with her baskets and storage and mediocre prints and garbage tat no one needs because the earth is burning and it will all end up in landfill eventually.

Alexandra876

And now she's off to bed so any orders she's not packed/shipped are just going to have to wait - How. Fucking. Predictable.

• Wow

Notyourpityparty

Chatty Member
I used to have an ED a long time ago and I used to eat really weird combos that I felt comfortable with and if someone used the words “rancid or vile” it would be enough to make me not eat. As someone who claims they have disordered eating she should know the power of words

• Heart

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
'Right I'm off to bed' at 5.15pm!? Is she dim? Yes she is. Gabby, if you had an actual job they wouldn't just let you leave, especially if you worked in retail. How did this thick bint not understand that opening and running a 'business' would require actual work and regular trips to the post office. So far she managed, what, 24 hours (?) before complaining and setting the seed for giving it up. Give it a rest hun, there are endless amounts of people who would kill to be in your position right now.
Btw this is in no way diminishing the pains of endometriosis, I just don't believe for a second that she has it

• Heart

Amandaleigh

VIP Member
Maybe that’s why Lucy wasn’t annoyed about the copying. Because she knew Gabbies products were absolute shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
The part of her last video where she said she has loads of black clothes and her brother: "bought me the blackest candle he could find because *gestures to her Wednesday Addams-esque top she has never ever worn before* he knows me"

Gob. Everything about you is pink. Your entire background in this video is shades of pink. Releasing some ghost stickers does not make you suddenly goth af.
Black is her favourite colour, remember?

Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 12.06.30 (7).png
Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 12.06.30 (5).png
Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 12.06.30 (2).png
Screenshot 2020-10-10 at 12.06.30 (1).png

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Celery16

VIP Member
The last time anyone other than her mum has been on her YouTube channel or Instagram, was a collab with fab Hannah in November 2018. Before that, there’s a vlog where she meets Lucy for lunch in September 2018. She says she keeps her friendships and private life offline now, but we all know what utter bollocks that is.

• Wow
Reactions: 50

Anotherone

VIP Member
She happens to have friends in Manchester you know... AND family...
OMG where does George live???

1602190042254.png

1602190244744.png

Eta de second image: she "seems" to not recognize the difference between design and making.

• Haha
  • Wow

Elle

VIP Member
Question in general fellow tattlers: is there a reason new titles always have to be a three part rhyme? Anyone know what I mean? I’ve never understood it....please advise! 🤷‍♀️
Becos it's funny, can't you see? Don't you want to rhyme with me?

• Haha
  • Heart

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
I really, really don’t fucking get it!!! I have had the last three weeks off work with sciatica that hit me out of nowhere. I spent the first three days crying in pain on the damn floor and the rest of the time in on and off pain.. I haven’t felt like eating most days so have been having fruit and salad throughout the day. She has supposed ABDOMINAL pain. Fucking abdominal pain and she wants to eat shit like that??? And if this pain is real (a big fat if) and Jane believes is real why would she serve up shit like that to her??!! I mean the fact she’s fucking 26 in the first place is one thing but if she’s got all these terrible stomach issues why would you serve her utter crap??? Give her some cereal with fibre and fruit or tell her to get her own damn breakfast.

The fact that she even feels like eating that crap shows that this whole stomach pain is a lot of crap. That’s like scoffing down a KFC meal when you’ve just thrown up. Just the thought of eating that when you don’t feel well is enough to make a normal person vomit

Jane you honestly should be ashamed of yourself if you really made that for Gabby. If she demanded it and you made it for her? Then you are absolutely pathetic. Sorry, but it’s true

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wickedtown

VIP Member
She keeps reiterating that she’s full of a cold but “don’t worry it’s not covid” - how does she actually know? My sister had none of the usual symptoms but tested positive. There’s no excuse not to be wearing a mask/gloves while handling and packaging her products, ESPECIALLY as she’s already ill. And don’t get me started on letting her cat sit his arse right in the area she’s packing her orders in 🤢

• Sick

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
She has the body language of a liar.
‘I feel really sorry ..big pause.. for you (added as an after thought).
Yeah, i can't with that crap.

She is in her late twenties and must have realised by now that not many people feel good all the time. Sadly a lot of people have chronic health conditions and suffer with some degree of constant pain or discomfort.

If not many are battling serious health conditions, waiting for donor organs, undergoing chemotherapy or dialysis and get this Gabby, going to work every day knowing they might not live to see th next year.

People with uterine diseases, cysts, endometrosis, pcos go to work, yes they are often in pain even with prescription painkillers. People going through miscarriages go to work - as they have to.

People with migraines.

People grieving.

And even those will self induced hangovers and come downs go to fooking work. Every achy little twinge is not automatically a duvet day with a pack of raw bacon to snaffle.

Not less than a hundred years ago she'd have been placed in bedlam by a peed of male relative!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

totes ridic

I searched "Juniper Moon" on Google and her site is nowhere to be seen.

I searched "Juniper Moon Gabriella" on Google and her Tattle thread was the THIRD link on the first page - no wonder she's panicking about it! :LOL:

Good work girls!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49