Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Helmi

SO NICHE
LMAO
Maybe because your shop name isn’t original gabby that’s what you get
AHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING 😂😂😂

Seriously, she has been working on her brand for two years and didn't bother to ensure that her site would show up on Google? How thick is she? Is she not embarrassed that she technically works in marketing and does not know what SEO is?

She is a prime example of a person who got lucky too early on in her life and has not developed her skills at all since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Rubadubdub

My only issue is the stuff that she's making is just tat for the sake of making tat. Nothing in that Halloween collection was very Gabbie or "on brand" it was just generic crap that she churned out to make a bit of money.
She could have pulled inspo from her previous Halloween videos (since she's such a SpOoKy QwEeN) and had a bit of fun with it. It would have been the perfect opportunity to make a little velvet ghost as a wee nod to her roots. But no no, just tat for our fans.

Also, why does she keep banging on about her store being eco friendly when all she's done is swap out the plastic wrappers for biodegradable ones? What about the paper she's printing on or the ink that she's using? She's clearly not that eco friendly is she didn't even question how the pins would be packaged and request them to ship without plastic but hey ho.

It just irks me because she had about a thousand different shower products lining her bathroom walls all for one person. Or the over packaged microwave meals like that carrot mash - surely she could buy the carrots loose and mash em yourself?!

She is such a tit. Also I've been a long time follower of both Gabbie and Polly (I didn't know the connection between the two until reading here!) But that latest blog is just her desperately trying to act like Polly. But instead of coming of as sweet, relatable and down to earth, Gabbie just looks like a maniac. Why would you change in and out of different PJs each time you left the house??

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GIRL

Red Fox

Her attitude is so shitty! No surprise 🤦‍♀️ Banging on about how she HAS to do stuff instead of she GETS to do it really annoys me. This is supposedly a dream of hers, where the is her passion??? “ I have to design my Christmas collection” Seriously? I think it would sound a lot less like (not) complaining if you actually said something like “Even though I’m in pain and really quite overwhelmed I can’t believe how lucky I am to have so much work coming in. I’m so grateful for all the support, i know times are tough on everyone right now both mentally and financially so it really means the worldly me and thank you for every kind word, like, purchase etc. I couldn’t do it without you!” Stay humble ✌

secretyoutubelover

Chatty Member
It’s TERRIBLE to change your shipping cost after literally three days? So if you’re a super fan waiting for your end of the week payday or whatever you don’t get the same deal as the (small amount of lol) day one and two buyers?

It’s just asking for complaints. Do a ‘free shipping for launch day yay!’ then put it up to £1 if you’re being strategic (she isn’t)

Also, how did it take her until she did her first Post Office trip to realise postage was going to cost her so much if she covered it all?!

I can’t

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
Haven't watched this dope in ages so came on here to catch up then watched her vlog where she was packaging her shitty stickers.

She then she goes on about how she's watching "The Fall" which I just started on Netflix and am only on season 2. Anyway, she continues to go on about it while I'm sitting there thinking "SURELY SHE CANT BE STUPID ENOUGH TO SHOW A SCENE AND TALK ABOUT IT INCASE SHE SPOILS IT FOR PEOPLE?!" and what does the fuckin idiot do???

I can't with this girl. Jane needs to stop being so terrified and set her fucking straight, she's gone mad!
She LOVES to spoil shows/movies for people she’s been doing that for years, so fucking selfish

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42

Sassyvic23

Omg imagine moving houses your whole life because your imaginery friends live in different locations :LOL: I love Manchester but it will be too big and busy for her after Hove. But then I suppose the area will probably have a local Starbucks so she's alright. I hope the house will have a garden with some grass and this tit will finally realise that flats require a lot less of a maintenance and she should've stayed in one, bring the lazy knob that she is. Can just imagine the moaning about lawn needing mowing very often in the summer, neighbours next door having bbqs etc.

• Haha

Sockmonkey

“I’m not complaining” so why are you posting about it then? Other than to try and garner sympathy?
No one asked her to open this shop. No one asked her to do a “collection” a month. This isn’t her sole source of income.
She’s making herself come across so badly, and if I wee ever thinking of buying from her shop (which I’m not) then these ridiculous stories would make me think twice. Clearly she can’t handle what she’s been allegedly working 2 years for...

snowfairy17

VIP Member
TLDR of last thread

Juniper Moon got launched with 5 products. All shit.

After a lot of “will she won’t she” around international shipping, she decided it was a no just days before launch. She ignored comments asking about it.

She told everyone she was worried about not having enough stock and was incorrect, as she didn’t sell out immediately as expected

She has shown she didn’t research returns properly as you must return within 7 days, and she WILL know if you’re lying you dishonest bitches x (she deleted comments pointing this out)

• Haha

Lunarose

get yourself someone who looks at you like the way Gabbie looks at pork sausages 😍😂

View attachment 269188
I’m not coping with the fact she put those pork sausages in her favourites video 😂 I’ve never seen her look at anything that way, a true love story

also did she admit to never washing her hands before covid because she’s sew sewwww allergic?? Gross one Gobbs

• Haha
as if she just openly admitted to never using soap... wow that's disgusting. especially considering her poo-in-a-box cat-litter-hoarding habits... and the fact she's packing orders with those hands...

• Sick
  • Wow

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
as if she just openly admitted to never using soap... wow that's disgusting. especially considering her poo-in-a-box cat-litter-hoarding habits... and the fact she's packing orders with those hands...
Okay, so she doesn't wear gloves when she's packing orders and she doesn't use soap or presumably sanitiser. That is not covid safe.

• Sick

Doc

VIP Member
Shes basically fishing for someone to do it for free. And actually be honoured at being chosen. Because she’s ✨Gabriella✨

• Haha

Celery16

VIP Member
She says ‘if any of you have endo or adhesions, I feel sorry for you’ whilst putting on her pathetic pouty face, and her whiny ‘ill’ voice. No she doesn’t, she just wants people to feel sorry for her. She doesn’t give a shit about anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Did she really expect her shop to immediately be popular enough to skyrocket to the first page of google? Lol

• Haha

Mcam

I want to see gobbz work in a care home since she loooooves old people so much.
goobz, I’ll give you one of my 13 hour shifts at my care home and see how you do :)

Albi

VIP Member
She’s being running this sMaLl BuSiNeSs for a grand total of 5 days and is retweeting shit like this 🤣🤣 give over gabby
I think they’re both missing the point there. I don’t know what the girl who tweeted produces, but unless a business is selling something handmade or unique, then people aren’t going to want to pay your stupid prices when they can get it elsewhere for 3 times less.

So what the tweet should actually say is
“If you’re a small business and you’re selling overpriced, generic crap, then don’t be surprised when people message you saying they’re not going to pay your prices, when they can get it elsewhere for less“

• Heart