Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic, but I was just checking her vlog channel, after talking about the twins, and started watching a video. She pulls out her cereal drawer and lists her choices:

Lion bar cereal
Coco Pops
Porridge
Krave
Sugar puffs
Honey and Oats
Cookie Crisps
Wheetos
Crunchy nut

It’s not normal for a woman in her 20’s living on her own to have that much cereal. And to actually show it and talk about it and not wonder if people would think it was weird.
I bleeping love cereal. My house is like this, we are a family of 4.
I do keep them in airtight containers though. We aren't savages.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There's something about her that reminds me of a sausage that is about to burst out of its skin. Absolutely discostin.
yessss, it’s always been a juicy spot that needs to be squeezed for me... think because she looks kinda swollen

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New thread name suggestion: Jewniper mewn is the name, stealing other people’s designs and blocking fans is the game

Feel free to adapt if this isn’t funny (but it made me laugh) haha

Reactions: 9
I agree with the poster who said the thread name should be "Juniper Moon" just for googlability. Jewniper Mewn is bleeping funny but the proper name will mean the odd person might stumble here.

And I like the one that rhymes "business tycoon, winter baby born in June" too!

Reactions: 24
Got a cracking idea for the next thread name: “Gabriella Lindley #20: Same old tit, made up fella, using nellie’s anus to reach out to Zoella” 😂
I’m bumping this again (in case someone says it need to have been posted from page whatever) it just made me die

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
2B4E12A4-811D-4316-B395-398FF409D620.jpeg

Started designing her Christmas items when a) it’s already September and b) Polly has literally just said things she’s been working on for months can’t be ready by this Christmas and be decent quality...I’m sorry, but has there ever before been someone who deserves for their business to colossally flop as much as Gabby? She is lazy as hell!

Reactions: 57
A hairline like this is surely not normal? Does she really look at these photos and think "ah yeah, I look great in that"? Because this here is literally an egg or your uncle Morris with giant glasses on.
20200927_014043.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Also, just putting it out there: anybody who takes photos with their eyes closed like they're sleeping is a knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
THE LITTLE ORANGE! I hate the blobby shape of hers, why not incorporate the moon or just make it a circle or SOMETHING so it’s not just a dark blob.
That's a good idea - make the pin a moon shape and have the cat on the broomstick flying within it

Reactions: 10
The cat pin bothers me as it looks like the cat is gonna fall of that broomstick with the way she’s drawn it 🤣

Reactions: 8
View attachment 256518
Started designing her Christmas items when a) it’s already September and b) Polly has literally just said things she’s been working on for months can’t be ready by this Christmas and be decent quality...I’m sorry, but has there ever before been someone who deserves for their business to colossally flop as much as Gabby? She is lazy as hell!

Yep. But this business has taken her sew sew sew long to do..... righttttttt

Reactions: 4
she said the shop name is from some of her top baby names... does she want to call a baby ‘Moon’?? Should’ve surely called it Silver October 🙄

Reactions: 10
That's a good idea - make the pin a moon shape and have the cat on the broomstick flying within it
I just had a vision of her sitting here with her nose glued to the screen and her chubby little child hands with a notebook biting her tongue “Oooo, that’s a good idea!” *scribble scribble*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She’s basically copied Katnipp in pin presentation. Katnipp also names her character designs. Eeee Gabby love get your own ideas and style.
No wonder the cat looks sad. The “broomstick” looks more like a kitchen mop.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.