Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I.....no....the arm anatomy makes me want to cry. Please Gabby at least make it seem like you tried to practice before makig these. This is what I hate about people who get an ipad and instantly think they can instantly draw, drawing digitally is a massive crutch, it takes years of practice to get good and to be able to stylize people/cats etc.
And what is the bottom of that pumpkin supposed to be?? It literally looks like an ass.
Is the grey background meant to be the moon? Why is there another moon? Why a pumpkin ass cheek? This is terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Before you develop your own stylized approach, you must learn the basic fundamentals of drawing first.

Also, she's finally incorporated her love for musicals in her print. That little pumpkin is literally DEFYING GRAVITY.

I'll see myself out now. :ROFLMAO: :m

That’s what narc Gobbie thinks she looks like.
Let's start with the HAIRLINE, it's seeew accurate. 😂

Reactions: 24
Does anyone else find it a bit odd that she keeps calling it 'my shop' and says things like 'it's been my dream forever to have my own shop' - idk to me I'd refer to it as 'my own business' or 'running my own small business' and calling it her 'shop' seems more like something a 5 year old would say while they're playing.

I'm probably just being nitpicky but I kept noticing it in her stories and it just comes across so childish.
That was pissing me off as well. Just irks me. She’s a bellend!

Reactions: 6
The wonky lightning bolts and the second pumpkin clinging on for dear life as well, I get that it’s stylistic but it just looks tit and doesn’t make sense
I'm laughing so much as your response as it could be a 'customer's' (aka Jane's friend) complaint about the products and then I'm imagining your profile picture and Gabby ringing her mum saying ''Jane get here right now, people are being horrible to me! Make me some food and rub my back. I'm in sHAMbles".

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isnt that pic with the pumpkin literally the pic she posted before of the lady holding a plant just with the plant replaced with a pumpkin? Does anyone have the plant lady pic for comparison?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If people actually buy her tit, it just proves that if you have a large enough following, you can literally just copy other people’s designs, stick any old tit on a print or tote and sad twats will buy it! It’s disgusting that actual designers and illustrators that have studied for their art, struggle to sell enough to make it a viable business, then you get twats like her that just come along and rip off the actual designers with a piss poor copy and sell hundreds, just because her followers are as bleeping brain dead as she is!

Reactions: 33
Remember when she said she had to change “last minute” because “someone copied her ideas”? This is clearly what’s happened... except she went from copying everyone else’s ideas and claiming their original to..... copying everyone else’s ideas and claiming their original lol

Isnt that pic with the pumpkin literally the pic Tahoe paired before of the lady holding a plant just with the plant replaced with a pumpkin? Does anyone have the plant lady pic for comparison?

Reactions: 15
Maybe it’s supposed to be ‘inspired’ by Harry Potter hence the lightning bolts? That’ll be something else shes ‘sew sew obsessed’ with.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think the Halloween market hadn’t even occurred to her until we mentioned it here. She’s was happily doodling summery plant lady tit, until we gave her the idea to cash in on Halloween, so she hastily amended it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Is the grey background meant to be the moon? Why is there another moon? Why a pumpkin ass cheek? This is terrible.
I was thinking that moons a funny shape. Then noticed the other moon within it and thought well “wtf is that other thing meant to be then?“ 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 15
Absolute bleeping moron stroking other people's cats during a pandemic, let alone when she has a cold.
If she has a 'cold' she should assume she has covid19 and self isolate.

We all know this.

Even she knows this, she is unbelievably selfish. And sending off her merch with a sprinkling of her covid virus.

I honestly think the Halloween market hadn’t even occurred to her until we mentioned it here. She’s was happily doodling summery plant lady tit, until we gave her the idea to cash in on Halloween, so she hastily amended it.
AGREED it looks very rushed and she literally just deleted the plant, changed the hair, added a moon 😭 the cat pin probably took 5 mins to sketch

Charlotte (grace victorys) sister did a load of ig stories about attending a musical theatre outdoor performance event. This seems like the type of event gabby should have been interested in attending. Maybe asked her mum to drive her down so she could perform.

Everyone char showed seemed very good, so maybe I've answered my own question there...

Reactions: 9
I.....no....the arm anatomy makes me want to cry. Please Gabby at least make it seem like you tried to practice before makig these. This is what I hate about people who get an ipad and instantly think they can instantly draw, drawing digitally is a massive crutch, it takes years of practice to get good and to be able to stylize people/cats etc.
And what is the bottom of that pumpkin supposed to be?? It literally looks like an ass.
It looks like the girl is stretching the pumpkin out somehow. Almost as if the pumpkin wasn't solid. It should've been rounded at the bottom. It doesn't look abstract if that's what she was intending, it looks oddly shaped and unfinished.

Reactions: 7
I’m bumping this again (in case someone says it need to have been posted from page whatever) it just made me die
hahaha aww I can’t believe how many likes this got, 200 odd! Glad my poetry went down well. We can edit it to make it more current? What about “Jewniper Moan, made up fella, using Nellie’s anus to reach out to Zoella” perfect 👌 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.