Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HotTea

Got a cracking idea for the next thread name: “Gabriella Lindley #20: Same old shit, made up fella, using nellie’s anus to reach out to Zoella” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 215

lira

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to do those reports that show fake followers for Jewniper Mewn? Id be interested to see 😂😂
Gabriella: Jewniper Mewn, sleeping in till newn, winter baby born in Jewn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 179

Excuse me

Lol

Okay Jane’s probably not there, or she would have taken the photo.
I'M SORRY

IMG_20200926_074457.jpg

It took me 10 seconds to do this on a notepad. It's not the best but 10 SECONDS using a sticky notepad and a sharpie.

I DONT UNDERSTAND SHE INSISTS IT TOOK HER HOURS TO MAKE DESIGNS LIKE THISSSS...and it's DIGITAL!

make it make sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 90

earthling

sp00ky.jpg

Inspired by Gabby! Literally the longest thing that took was learning how to duplicate an image, once that was done it took me about 5 minutes to do. Obviously could have cleaned up the lines better... but goes to show how simple it is. Done with a free program and an old drawing tablet I forgot I had. Thanks Gab ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 89

Victoria sponge cake

Chatty Member
Gabby: “I want to delete all my old videos to get rid of the bad vibes, I’m a completely different person now”
Also gabby: shares a 4 year old video and says how dramatic she’s always been

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Lemonz

VIP Member
Can i put a vote in for the thread to be Jewniper Mewn not Juniper Moon as A. Its funnier and B. Doesnt feel particularly cool or 'in the spirit' to do something specifically to fuck up her google searches for her new business?

Reactions: 76

Albi

VIP Member
She’s the one that needs to shut the fuck up! Honestly she’s the most irritating fucker on the planet! Anyone that doesn’t agree with her is a troll and made their account purely to tweet her. Get over yourself you fucking twat!
You didn’t need to go to the hairdressers for hours whilst eating ham with NO MASK ON, only to dye your hair back to brown within two months.
You didn’t need to go to a&e all the times you went.
You don’t need to work in Starbucks for hours
You don’t need to get two ubers there and back to Starbucks
You didn’t need to go to ikea
Your mum doesn’t need to come down to look after your 25 year old useless arse multiple times!
You probably didn’t need the dentist when you went either.
You won’t need to go back and get your extensions put back in when you do in a couple of weeks either
And if you sanitised constantly you wouldn’t have hair dye all over your hands because it would have removed it. You don’t even wash your hands you dirty cow!

Calling people babe is so fucking obnoxious! Honestly, how she gets away without being smacked in the face when she goes out I don’t know.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 75