Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can i put a vote in for the thread to be Jewniper Mewn not Juniper Moon as A. Its funnier and B. Doesnt feel particularly cool or 'in the spirit' to do something specifically to duck up her google searches for her new business?

Reactions: 76
Can i put a vote in for the thread to be Jewniper Mewn not Juniper Moon as A. Its funnier and B. Doesnt feel particularly cool or 'in the spirit' to do something specifically to duck up her google searches for her new business?
defo, especially since so many people say 'we aren't mean on this forum, we actually want her to grow' haa

• Haha
Reactions: 31
agreed - plus this thread already has juniper moon in the title so we should mix it up with jewniper mewn

Reactions: 17
So if i post some drawings and ideas on here for her to see, do you think she'll take it into consideration? I just want the girl to succeed for the sake of poor Nelly. YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO PAY ME GABBY :ROFLMAO: :m

What do you guys think of my cat on a broomstick? Shall I open an Etsy shop? 🤣

Gabbie if you copy my design, I'll sue you. :D
There's actual physics involved in yours at least! That already puts you leagues ahead. And it's watercolor on paper. I'd buy it! :D:D:m

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I.....wtf is this tit? 😢 it looks like a literal child drew it. I mean being stylized is one thing but this is just bad drawing. It looks like this took 10 minutes to draw....and this is coming from someone who spent a good portion of the day drawing cats in halloween costumes.
So sad, is it supposed to be Nelly?

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else getting slowly more and more frustrated at her referring to her shop as ‘we’ or ‘us’ 😂 She literally even said the other day on her story she doesn’t know why she keeps referring to her store as ‘we’ as it’s literally just her running it. And her depressed wonky cat almost following off it’s broom pin says ‘follow us’ at the bottom. Who is us?!?!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Is anyone else getting slowly more and more frustrated at her referring to her shop as ‘we’ or ‘us’ 😂 She literally even said the other day on her story she doesn’t know why she keeps referring to her store as ‘we’ as it’s literally just her running it. And her depressed wonky cat almost following off it’s broom pin says ‘follow us’ at the bottom. Who is us?!?!
Well it's her and Jane hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, Juniper Moon is definitely a "we". We have Gabby scribbling on her ipad in Starbucks, Jane doing all the grownup stuff like accounts and deliveries, and Nelly walks over the keyboard on Instagram to see what design Gabby should copy next.

Reactions: 20
Oh, Juniper Moon is definitely a "we". We have Gabby scribbling on her ipad in Starbucks, Jane doing any of the actual work and Nelly walks over the keyboard on Instagram to see what design Gabby should copy next.
Maybe she'll get a Task Rabbit person to come and post the stuff too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get it’s ‘art’ but come the duck on the cat is bigger than the broom.....I could draw better than that!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it a bit odd that she keeps calling it 'my shop' and says things like 'it's been my dream forever to have my own shop' - idk to me I'd refer to it as 'my own business' or 'running my own small business' and calling it her 'shop' seems more like something a 5 year old would say while they're playing.

I'm probably just being nitpicky but I kept noticing it in her stories and it just comes across so childish.

Reactions: 27
I.....no....the arm anatomy makes me want to cry. Please Gabby at least make it seem like you tried to practice before makig these. This is what I hate about people who get an ipad and instantly think they can instantly draw, drawing digitally is a massive crutch, it takes years of practice to get good and to be able to stylize people/cats etc.
And what is the bottom of that pumpkin supposed to be?? It literally looks like an ass.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I.....no....the arm anatomy makes me want to cry. Please Gabby at least make it seem like you tried to practice before makig these. This is what I hate about people who get an ipad and instantly think they can instantly draw, drawing digitally is a massive crutch, it takes years of practice to get good and to be able to stylize people/cats etc.
I was about to post something similar! How does one hold a pumpkin like that, whilst balancing a smaller pumpkin as well? 😂

Reactions: 8
Oh. I was hoping it'd be a bit less tit than this, I would have considered buying just to review if it was potentially spooky enough but I ain't putting this thing near my carefully curated Halloween print gallery wall. What's with the random af lightning bolts?

Reactions: 15
And what is the bottom of that pumpkin supposed to be?? It literally looks like an ass.
The wonky lightning bolts and the second pumpkin clinging on for dear life as well, I get that it’s stylistic but it just looks tit and doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.