Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be remembering wrong, but I swear a few months ago I remember her sharing a story of a designer who wasn't paid for designing a cabinet for some company. So you'd think she'd try to not rip off someone else's art but 🤷

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I swear to God that I'm tempted to redraw stuff and make them 1000x better. I don't know with anyone, but it bloody triggers me as an artist by trade. At this point, I don't even care that she's swiping quotes left and right because she honestly has crap vocabulary and can't make her own creative phrases, BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THE HAM IN THIS WORLD AND BEYOND AT LEAST REDESIGN IT AND MAKE IT YOUR OWN!!! and I don't mean just a font and color change. It would be one thing to release these crap designs, but it's an entirely new thing to release said crappy designs, said designs being copied and pretending like your some art prodigy and SEW ORIGINAL GOISE and I'VE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR SEW SEW LONG. I -- 😭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️o_O
Re the working on it for so long - does anyone else wonder if Polly’s story about making a product in 3 months not working was a dab at Gabby? Or is she too sweet for that? I just feel like, what about this business could’ve taken two years - I’m not a business person so I have no idea, perhaps I’m ignorant to it, but it seems like Gabby has literally just done a few drawings, paid someone to print them on various things or done stickers on the Cricut, and opened an online shop page. What about that takes two years?

Reactions: 16
Re the working on it for so long - does anyone else wonder if Polly’s story about making a product in 3 months not working was a dab at Gabby? Or is she too sweet for that? I just feel like, what about this business could’ve taken two years - I’m not a business person so I have no idea, perhaps I’m ignorant to it, but it seems like Gabby has literally just done a few drawings, paid someone to print them on various things or done stickers on the Cricut, and opened an online shop page. What about that takes two years?
I personally think her intention behind saying that is to prove to people that she's so original and that she couldn't have possibly copied any of these artists because she's been working on this for sooooo long :rolleyes: :rolleyes: she's defensive like always. I'm quite sure she's been only working on this "business" for the past few months - and by working on I mean 98 % buying a tonne of stuff with most of them not even being necessary at this point, and 2% designing things while being HEAVILY inspired by the work of others. I'm not sure about whether Polly intended to shade her indirectly since I don't follow her, but it could be a possibility since they had this bad exchange way back from what I heard. Not too sure of it.

Reactions: 11
She said 2 years but also said she's been working on it for 'moonths and moonths.'
What is the truth gif.

Reactions: 6
I personally think her intention behind saying that is to prove to people that she's so original and that she couldn't have possibly copied any of these artists because she's been working on this for sooooo long :rolleyes: :rolleyes: she's defensive like always. I'm quite sure she's been only working on this "business" for the past few months - and by working on I mean 98 % buying a tonne of stuff with most of them not even being necessary at this point, and 2% designing things while being HEAVILY inspired by the work of others. I'm not sure about whether Polly intended to shade her indirectly since I don't follow her, but it could be a possibility since they had this bad exchange way back from what I heard. Not too sure of it.
Agree, the image someone made of the ghosts earlier in the thread was nicer than hers so it can’t have taken very long at all!
Polly and Gabby seem to be pals again now, I was disappointed in this from Polly but again could be similar to the Lucy situ - keeping a big influencer happy will help Polly out I guess.

How can she get away with this???
There’s more too, it’s just not original ... what has it even got to do with her? I still don’t understand why she didn’t make a Halloween collection but all based around cats? Or musicals? Idk.

Attachments

There’s more too, it’s just not original ... what has it even got to do with her? I still don’t understand why she didn’t make a Halloween collection but all based around cats? Or musicals? Idk.
Will be interesting to see how she’s priced hers against stuff like this too

Reactions: 14
I.....wtf is this tit? 😢 it looks like a literal child drew it. I mean being stylized is one thing but this is just bad drawing. It looks like this took 10 minutes to draw....and this is coming from someone who spent a good portion of the day drawing cats in halloween costumes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I.....wtf is this tit? 😢 it looks like a literal child drew it. I mean being stylized is one thing but this is just bad drawing. It looks like this took 10 minutes to draw....and this is coming from someone who spent a good portion of the day drawing cats in halloween costumes.
That's the most depressed looking cat I've seen with the exception of Nelly.
Why would anyone want that. Also she says it's made of nickle...arent loads of people allergic to nickle? I am. I guess maybe on a badge it's not as bad as jewellery

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s telling everyone to go check them out yet she doesn’t even follow them herself! So precious

Also can someone explain why she’s chosen to keep the circles in the p and o white instead of transparent? It makes it look so amateur!
I was about to say the white space in the lettering? Hello????? You need to make a transparent layer gabbie!!!! How can she pass that as professional, it’s beyond me. It looks like a child with an iPad and procreate.

The shape of the pin is atrocious, I’m glad it’s cat themed as that’s definitely more on brand for her ... but ... it’s bad.

Reactions: 18
I saw Polly painstakingly taking the white centres out of sticker lettering with a pair of tweezers on her stories, taking her time, explaining the process. Gabbie is just a lazy duck.

I don't know why it troubles me so much that she can't close her mouth/doesn't close her mouth fully. .but it really does make me feel jittery 😟
Her teeth are pretty bad if you look closely, especially the bottom ones. I’m sure that’s partly why her face looks different now. It can really alter your face, especially if they’ve shifted after orthodontic work, which I’m sure she must have had in the past, but was too lazy with her retainers.

Reactions: 13
How can she say she “launched a shop”, but it’s days away from when the product is actually available to purchase? She’s such a weirdo.

Reactions: 21
Anyone else supremely confused by the calculator thing!? We all owned a calculator for school surely

Reactions: 23
Anyone else supremely confused by the calculator thing!? We all owned a calculator for school surely
I am a bit, I think it’s because it’s pink but I thought surely if she had wanted that since she was 12 like she said then she would remember if she’d had one before? Can’t have wanted it that much if she can’t remember if she’s owned one already 🤣

Reactions: 10
What ever happened to her with that guy who got on better with the twins (was he called Hobbie??) are they still friends?

She’s telling everyone to go check them out yet she doesn’t even follow them herself! So precious

Also can someone explain why she’s chosen to keep the circles in the p and o white instead of transparent? It makes it look so amateur!
Why is the cat shitting a star?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.