Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This isn’t really a print picture you’d display in your house is it. I mean I certainly wouldn’t have anywhere this would fit in my house. It’s more a pic you post on your ig grid and say ‘happy Halloween’ if you were into that...
I could see if I thought it looked like a friend it might be something I buy on a card, but none of my friends look like that and none of my friends are into plants or Halloween like that. Very very niche.

Reactions: 5
Tells us she’s planning on sitting on the sofa watching Friends all week.
Finally acknowledges that she’s done duck all about planning international shipping. This girl is in for a massive shock on October 1st. Can’t wait!
‘Margot’ print 🙄

So basically copying Lucy Wood by giving her ART girls’ names and referring to them as “she” 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
Tells us she’s planning on sitting on the sofa watching Friends all week.
Finally acknowledges that she’s done duck all about planning international shipping. This girl is in for a massive shock on October 1st. Can’t wait!
What sort of joke of a business is she running here? “Not entirely sure yet”? WTF!? You should have been sure before you announced your crappy business you bleeping idiot! So greedy and eager to cash in on the autumn and Christmas market, that she’s rushed to open a business she has no clue about running! You’d think even Jane would have mentioned international shipping and to work out whether she would be offering it or not before she went ahead and announced it. Absolute clown! 🤡

Reactions: 43
If she decides to go international shipping last minute then she’s in for a HUGE shock. Do your bloody research Gabby. Seriously.

Reactions: 27
I wonder if I politely said to her she should work on her anatomy a bit would I get velvetblocked 👀 those bleeping arms on her pumpkin girl are really bothering me.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
International shipping ain't cheap you really have to look around and compare different carriers, how does she not even know if she will be offereing it when she launches it THIS WEEK?!

Reactions: 25
I.....no....the arm anatomy makes me want to cry. Please Gabby at least make it seem like you tried to practice before makig these. This is what I hate about people who get an ipad and instantly think they can instantly draw, drawing digitally is a massive crutch, it takes years of practice to get good and to be able to stylize people/cats etc.
And what is the bottom of that pumpkin supposed to be?? It literally looks like an ass.
The eyes are only shut cos she couldn't draw them

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Considering she's "such a Monica" you'd think she would iron those checkered sheets. Alas, she's a fake. A fraud. A poundshop Monica. A Moanica, if you will.
Screenshot_20200927-181735_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.