Gabriella Lindley #19 juniper moon, business tycoon, don’t follow her account too soon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh lordy, that pin is a bleeping disaster. Her spacing and perception is very weird. The cat looks like it's plopped on a broomstick and couldn't really be hanging on it to fly. And why the duck wouldn't she make it smile? It'd be 100% cuter with sitting up with a happy face.

She should have also thought about the shape of the badge. It's literally a splat - nobody wants that shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What ever happened to her with that guy who got on better with the twins (was he called Hobbie??) are they still friends?
Someone might be able to catch you up, but if you read back through the recent threads there’s a fair bit about him.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get how she’s managed to make a bog standard cat look bleeping sad, but she sure has managed it. Poor bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s basically copied Katnipp in pin presentation. Katnipp also names her character designs. Eeee Gabby love get your own ideas and style.
I ADORE katnipps illustrations, they have so much personality compared to Gobbys miserable cat plonked on a broom.

Reactions: 15
What ever happened to her with that guy who got on better with the twins (was he called Hobbie??) are they still friends?
I think “friends” is pushing it tbh. I think he comments or likes her posts occasionally but compared to how he used to be all in her videos and replying on twitter I wouldn’t even say friends anymore. She clearly had a thing for him but the consensus was that he liked one of the twins rather than Gabby. She always seemed so awkward around him. In her world she would probably say they’re still friends but I don’t really think they have anything in common.

Reactions: 10
I ADORE katnipps illustrations, they have so much personality compared to Gobbys miserable cat plonked on a broom.
Me too... Gabs can try but fails to execute. Plus Katnipp has been making art for YEARS.

Reactions: 6
Oh lordy, that pin is a bleeping disaster. Her spacing and perception is very weird. The cat looks like it's plopped on a broomstick and couldn't really be hanging on it to fly. And why the duck wouldn't she make it smile? It'd be 100% cuter with sitting up with a happy face.

She should have also thought about the shape of the badge. It's literally a splat - nobody wants that shape.
Dude like, I got this pin a while ago from an artist I ADORE, it's just her dog but she's made it in such an appealing way, like look at this good boy.(the artist is Leigh Ellexson, she's also on youtube) Gobbys pin is honestly just a joke, I wish I had the following she had so I could profit on the art I've worked on for years.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dude like, I got this pin a while ago from an artist I ADORE, it's just her dog but she's made it in such an appealing way, like look at this good boy.(the artist is Leigh Ellexson, she's also on youtube) Gobbys pin is honestly just a joke, I wish I had the following she had so I could profit on the art I've worked on for years.
THE LITTLE ORANGE! I hate the blobby shape of hers, why not incorporate the moon or just make it a circle or SOMETHING so it’s not just a dark blob.

Reactions: 10
I think “friends” is pushing it tbh. I think he comments or likes her posts occasionally but compared to how he used to be all in her videos and replying on twitter I wouldn’t even say friends anymore. She clearly had a thing for him but the consensus was that he liked one of the twins rather than Gabby. She always seemed so awkward around him. In her world she would probably say they’re still friends but I don’t really think they have anything in common.
Who are these twins ye speak of?

I don't know if anyone mentioned this already but on her pin, the cat's ears are pushed flat down by the hat... They could have jusy poked out of the hat but this "unique" feature makes the cat look even more miserable. I'll give her props on one thing, she executed her concept perfecrly, however choosing a miserable not spooky cat as the concept is questionable. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I don't know if anyone mentioned this already but on her pin, the cat's ears are pushed flat down by the hat... They could have jusy poked out of the hat but this "unique" feature makes the cat look even more miserable. I'll give her props on one thing, she executed her concept perfecrly, however choosing a miserable not spooky cat as the concept is questionable. Lol
The ears are poking out though?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Off topic, but I was just checking her vlog channel, after talking about the twins, and started watching a video. She pulls out her cereal drawer and lists her choices:

Lion bar cereal
Coco Pops
Porridge
Krave
Sugar puffs
Honey and Oats
Cookie Crisps
Wheetos
Crunchy nut

It’s not normal for a woman in her 20’s living on her own to have that much cereal. And to actually show it and talk about it and not wonder if people would think it was weird.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Off topic, but I was just checking her vlog channel, after talking about the twins, and started watching a video. She pulls out her cereal drawer and lists her choices:

Lion bar cereal
Coco Pops
Porridge
Krave
Sugar puffs
Honey and Oats
Cookie Crisps
Wheetos
Crunchy nut

It’s not normal for a woman in her 20’s living on her own to have that much cereal. And to actually show it and talk about it and not wonder if people would think it was weird.
Hahaha what the hell. I have 2 kids and a partner and we literally have one type of cereal and oats for porridge. This is beyond excessive.

Reactions: 20

Lion bar cereal
Coco Pops
Porridge
Krave
Sugar puffs
Honey and Oats
Cookie Crisps
Wheetos
Crunchy nut

i only have 1 box but i don't eat much cereal.. if they're all open, i bet a lot of them go stale and get wasted :confused:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.