Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabriella Lindley #19 - Blocking everyone on Juniper Moon, even the fake followers will leave you soon

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Poor gabby...
Must be a hard time for her.
Nelson is fine, so no more pity for that.
She has still health problems and hope they can find out what’s wrong with her next moth. But good for her, she can still sit at Starbucks and enjoy her healthy treats. 🙏🏻

Reactions: 16
Yikes. I don't think she's unattractive but god these close ups and horrible cosmetic procedures are bleeping up her face. Stop with the lip injections, Gabbie, they are migrating on your face.

Reactions: 32
I’m glad Nellie is okay for now. I just wish this would scare her into actually taking care of him. It won’t because she’s too selfish, but I still hope that one day she’ll change.

Reactions: 19
Also glad Nellie is okay. I can imagine she was very worried.

I can't imagine the amount of damage she did to her skin trying to get those freckles.

Reactions: 12
Can’t tell if it’s the filter or if she actually does look all one colour. Either way, she looks so unhealthy.

Reactions: 11
Why is she filming herself and randomly zooming in whilst she's sat in Starbucks. Bizzarre

Reactions: 20
That poor cats had a tit life, stuck inside her smelly hot flat with no fresh air, he’s overweight and being fed the wrong food. He just looks so miserable

• Sad
Reactions: 29
The story about finding out next month what’s going on with her health has gone already 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.