Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s totally flexing on us. Just don’t spend your weekend off social media reading here Gobs, problem solved.

She’s incapable of taking responsibility for anything.
You can tell by Gabby’s response these are the things Jane’s been telling Gabby whilst she consumes ham and stalks this forum for her stupid perpetual victim tears...

If she unfortunately ends up killing Nelly so be it. It’s on her. She’s soooooo dumb. Just keep ruining your own life Gabriella, you’re the one who has to live with it. This forum may exist but ultimately NOBODY REALLY CARES for the long haul. You just sit with a bag of sugar and a spoon on the toilet while Jane rubs your back....just keep on keeping on, trying to amuse the world you’re so afraid will forget you......we‘re here for the lols whilst you’re there destroying your future, one idiotic moment after another.

The story about finding out next month what’s going on with her health has gone already 🙄
Probably because she saw something shiny....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like Poppy Deyes is gonna be bringing prints out too 😂 more competition for Gobs and I don’t doubt for a second that she’d be a better business owner (also having Zoe promote her tit is gonna make Her FUME)
just one more person for her to copy from.....

Reactions: 11
Looks like Poppy Deyes is gonna be bringing prints out too 😂 more competition for Gobs and I don’t doubt for a second that she’d be a better business owner (also having Zoe promote her tit is gonna make Her FUME)
Yet again, looks basic af. These yewtewbers are lucky to have the job that they have, because so many of them don't have the braincells to have any other career.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
To be fair to Poppy and I’m by no means a fan but she did an art degree, so she’s way more qualified than Gabby and indeed Lucy to set up a print business. I’m actually sick to death of all these prints to be honest.

Reactions: 59
To be fair to Poppy and I’m by no means a fan but she did an art degree, so she’s way more qualified than Gabby and indeed Lucy to set up a print business. I’m actually sick to death of all these prints to be honest.
(I’m presuming you mean Polly) Also, if you follow Polly on Instagram she shows the processes she goes through when making products, you can see she’s genuinely passionate about her work and puts effort into it. Gabby is just doing it for the cash yet has spent so much money on it already with no market research whatsoever

Reactions: 3
That was a dig at us, I reckon.
Probably a dig at tattle, but also, she probably did just give him a big bowl of chewnaaa!
He doesn’t have cancer, so gotta give him mercury poisoning for attention instead. Keep on slowly killing your cat gobs, that’ll show us! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 25
So now she thinks she's so special because she's close to her mum ... as if that isn't very common?

In reality everyone else left her pathetic ass and so she literally has no other choice!
yes! being close to your mother is really common Gabbo, you are not special for doing that, get over yourself.

(Also, I believe the one that said if Jane was this great friend, she wouldn't have allowed all that crap you have been doing all these years. And I bet she was with you giving you the nods and the oks every time you read here and miss interpreted why we keep telling you to get friends your own age)

Reactions: 11
@Jesuschristo said:

Hot take: people don’t pick on you for being friends with your mum, they comment because she is your ONLY friend

Girl get some pals your own age, it would help your outlook, lifestyle, mental health etc etc dramatically!
I also think if she were honest* and didn’t lie about all the friends she has we (conveniently) never see and all the activities they do together, people wouldn’t really say anything about it.

* Most, if not all, her problems are because she embellishes the truth so much and people don’t appreciate being lied to. I doubt many would make fun of her and Jane‘s relationship if she were thruthful.

”I have issues trusting people”/“I’m quite shy/awkward/what have you and find it difficult maintaining friendships”/“If it weren’t for Jane, I’d be so lonely” ... I reckon you all get the gist.

Truthfulness and vulnerability go along way but why be genuine if making yourself out to be a victim has worked so well for so many years?

Reactions: 17
Again WTF is that tit? It looks like a few doodles you’d do while you’re on the phone. Why would anyone buy that crap? I wouldn’t even want it if it was free! I just don’t get it! AT ALL! And the fact they can charge £16 for an a4 print! Gtfo! It’s getting ridiculous what these YouTube/Instagram nobodies think they can charge for their utter shite!

(I’m presuming you mean Polly) Also, if you follow Polly on Instagram she shows the processes she goes through when making products, you can see she’s genuinely passionate about her work and puts effort into it. Gabby is just doing it for the cash yet has spent so much money on it already with no market research whatsoever
Poppy as in Poppy Deyes, Alfie Deyes sister did an art degree, as did her boyfriend.

Reactions: 31
To be fair, I would rather purchase art for my house from an independent artist who has studied and created with love (not money, like you Gabby) than purchase some generic print off of desenio that everyone else has !

Not seen anyone mention this yet but I'm fully expecting after the initial influencer PR send out (all her boxes in her flat) that Jane would be the one doing all the work back in Barnsley? I mean it's a digital business with outsourced printing. Probably get all the deliveries sent to Jane and she will be the one printing labels, packing, trundling to the post office and definitely dealing with complaints as it seems obvious Jane is better equipt to handle these things. Gabby will just be the "creative" :rolleyes:

This is probably an added reason she got Jane to pick up Ikea shelves and drive them all the way to Brighton. "Jane you pick up a load of IKEA shelving and set them up in your garage next to my 12 sofas and you can do all the work. Just pick an extra one up for me so I can pretend I'm running a business"
If she does indeed pay Jane's wages then surely she will expect her to be the employee in this new venture??

Also I did give a bit of side eye when she said she would find out all about her health issues next month, when her business is due to launch. Maybe another excuse so when people order prints and see a Barnsley post mark on the envelope she can claim her mum is just helping out whilst she is dealing with *insert one of 10000 health issues here*.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That story, what is that
"hello. I am back. Looking like a vampire."
No, you look like a up-your-own-arse blob of porridge who thinks you look like something off Vampire Diaries with your massive lips when really those zoom ins and ott dramatic looks are not flattering you. I'm sorry but if she did a nice, natural smile that actually looks human at a normal angle it would look lovely. These self-obsessed zooms and pouts just don't work.
As for her commenting "I get picked on for every aspect of my life" what a bloody victim. Firstly, she should understand it comes with the territory of being an influencer since she's obsessed with herself being a youchoober that not everyone is going to love you. If you put yourself out there publicly then you are going to come across people that don't like you. Whinging about it and playing a teen victim doesnt do you favours. Maybe if you actually took care of yourself, your cat and stopped being so childish and dependent, constantly complaining about silly things for attention then you'd get a big boost of people who care about you. If it bothers you, don't seek out sites like this and dont. engage. with. negativity. engage. with. your. actual. fans. Living to only interact with negativity is pathetic.

Reactions: 23
Aaaand just like that she’s back to documenting minute by minute her trips to Starbucks and posting ugly zoom ins of her eye 😻✨ we’ve truly been waiting for this riveting cOnTeNt with bated breath GaBrIeLlA!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No I mean Poppy Deyes. I follow Polly (thanks to these threads) and she’s brilliant. Poppy is Alfie Deyes sister.

Reactions: 9
Not seen anyone mention this yet but I'm fully expecting after the initial influencer PR send out (all her boxes in her flat) that Jane would be the one doing all the work back in Barnsley? I mean it's a digital business with outsourced printing. Probably get all the deliveries sent to Jane and she will be the one printing labels, packing, trundling to the post office and definitely dealing with complaints as it seems obvious Jane is better equipt to handle these things. Gabby will just be the "creative" :rolleyes:

This is probably an added reason she got Jane to pick up Ikea shelves and drive them all the way to Brighton. "Jane you pick up a load of IKEA shelving and set them up in your garage next to my 12 sofas and you can do all the work. Just pick an extra one up for me so I can pretend I'm running a business"
If she does indeed pay Jane's wages then surely she will expect her to be the employee in this new venture??

Also I did give a bit of side eye when she said she would find out all about her health issues next month, when her business is due to launch. Maybe another excuse so when people order prints and see a Barnsley post mark on the envelope she can claim her mum is just helping out whilst she is dealing with *insert one of 10000 health issues here*.
All my bingo card predictions will come true! I mean, again i hope Gabs moves back near her mum where houses are cheap and she makes a proper go of it and turns her life around (or her and her mum move somewhere new for a fresh start) but sadly i think your predictions will end up being accurate.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.