Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she's trying to go for Lucy's slogan tee/mom jeans vibe. Get your own style girl, you've already copied everything else.
And that box in the front with "bootiful" written on it is an embroidery kit
Since when was she into that?! Oh wait, since Lucy was, duh!

Reactions: 10
Does she not realize people have to haul tit up their steps all the time, some who even have CHRONIC pain disorders, or children to also haul up their steps. Doing basic tit with a bruise isn't an accomplishment, it's general adulting.

Reactions: 23
If you thought a filter drew attention that area you might not post it in the first place, let alone caption it hilighting it 😂 fairy. I can't deal.

Also as for it not being her style she's literally just showcasing that she's launching stuff that isn't her vibe at all. She's having to wear high waisted jeans, belt and slogan tee to show off her products but I can't recall a single time she's ever worn an outfit like that. Sew on brand.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Jesus Christ
“Fairy”
Manic dancing
Boxes behind her

🤢🙄
I didn't get this until I read another comment. "Fairy" for vagina? At her age? What even?

ETA: I definitely wouldn't purchase something from a business who is showing off their vagina but using the word "fairy" for it. It's not cute.

Reactions: 14
Someone mentioned her using a towel to clean and its reminded me of when she used a real techniques brush to egg wash her pie and now im trying to stifle my laughter whilst at work:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
I can’t even think about the cat hair and dirt people are going to find on their totes and other purchases 🤢🤮 the fact that her dirty fingers are touching all of those things in the first place to package them is making me feel unwell. She comes across like a really dirty person.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I can’t even think about the cat hair and dirt people are going to find on their totes and other purchases 🤢🤮 the fact that her dirty fingers are touching all of those things in the first place to package them is making me feel unwell. She comes across like a really dirty person.
I bet she licks her hammy finger stubs before touching paper too.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god, just reminded me of when Zoe said Gabbys fingers smell of blood and fish 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabby, you’re boring and slow.
Why does she always have to insert herself into conversations like this? We get it Gob, you don’t like anything that everyone else does. You’re not special, just shut the duck up. She gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 11
Nothing wrong with being a virgin but NO ONE who's had sex would call their vagina their "fairy" ffs :sick::sick::sick:
Oh hahahah, calling it a fairy is so far removed from my world, I didn’t even know that’s what she was talking about. I thought she was just referring to her inner fairy or something 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.