Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’ll try to change the name now. RIP all those stamped and built boxes
Literally was just about to say - she hasn’t confirmed that’s her business, inb4 she renames it and never mentions that name at all. Pretends she has nothing to do with it.

Reactions: 15
she’s probs been warned by her management regarding her “brand” being very similar to Lucy’s and now has to change it all, hence the strop and social media break

Reactions: 7
Did someone say she was following the Juniper Moon account or vice versa? Either way she's not now. Sad that she spends all her time reading here. Agree with the poster who said she's having a mammoth sulk and trying to prove she can stay off social media. Unfortunately for her, we know from her Insta blocking spree that she's been v active on social media behind the scenes.
Definitely still following it... Are you blocked from the junipermoon page?
Screenshot_20200915-213836_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
I was curious this morning and followed her Juniper moon shop thing.. Have only just checked you know.. Busy during the day with a normal job and stuff.. And I've been blocked from her shop account AND main account! Why create pages so early for a new business before you're ready to tell people?? why not do that after or tell people about your new business and get the word out!? Not a good start for a new business adventure!! Keep up with the threads as they make me laugh when I get a chance to catch up. 😂😂
me too! What a howl

Reactions: 2
634k followers... first tweet in 4 days and only garnering 129 likes after an hour.

U ok hun

• Haha
she’s probs been warned by her management regarding her “brand” being very similar to Lucy’s and now has to change it all, hence the strop and social media break
Her management aren't her bosses, as i understand it, it is more of a partnership they get her work, send her her po box freebies, she asks them to find her certain work they might try to do this and in return they collect a comission of her work across all her platforms. They need each other, but of the management has many other options (clients) to make money from gab falls further down their priority list and could be 'let go' depending on her contract management could make a comission off juniper moon as she had the idea whilst signed to them. Maybe she even has to pay them an annual fee (like a gym fee) for using their services.

I would like tje idea of them calling her into a meeting and giving her a telling off, but i don't believe that's how it works.

Regarding george finally getting laid - i think she is in denial. It must be upsetting for her that hobby rejected her and George managed to snare his hobby.

Also poor Nelly - i think he's unwell and it's mainly down to her not looking after him correctly.

Reactions: 8
Not sure if anyone can this answer this but I've always been interested to know - when brands ask influencers to do an ad for them, are they paid simply for doing the ad itself or would they get commission from people who buy stuff on the back of their ad? So when Gabby does weird ads for stuff she's never used and will obviously never use again, does that have any financial backlash for her? Will she just be paid regardless but could've potentially earnt more had she had better engagement?
It doesn't really matter, I've just always wondered what the incentive is for influencers doing loads of ads for stuff they obviously wouldn't actually use. I know they get paid for the ad and the instagram post or whatever but is that where their obligation ends or is there the potential to make more money from it and Gabby just gets her hands on whatever ad money she can even if she knows the brand won't get any sales from her audience?
My best pal is an insta influencer (no YouTube at all) and she does quite big time deals, with like ASOS, new look, miss selfridge etc. She usually gets paid around £1000/2000 for stories that include swipe up links, maybe sometimes she will have to three or so stories. Then for just general insta posts it’s a little less but usually around £1000 when it’s part of a deal as in, she has to do like 5 per month and then she will get paid. She has 45k genuine followers. She mainly gets sent free stuff like clothes and make up and doesn’t get paid, just sent freebies really!

I doubt her management cares about the low engagement rate cos she’s quite well known regardless.

Bit like the colleague that addresses you as the ‘the little p***’ but knows all of the excel formulas and is on the ‘old contract’ so management can’t get rid of him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was scrolling down Pinterest earlier and this came up as a suggestion 🤣🤣
The originality! We're now seeing the word Juniper everywhere 🤣
20200916_003237.jpg

Juniper def needs to be in the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine if she was down to earth and genuinely took some time off SM but when she came back she discovered that her business page had been discovered.
But instead of going on a blocking spree, she just kept the follow requests as pending but put up a story on her main page to say, yes the secret is out but she appreciates the support and will share more details soon and from that point she starts hinting to products or whatever to build hype.
But no no... She isn't actually on a SM break, she's just lurking on gossip forums and blocking genuine followers and when she eventually comes back she will have a massive strop or a rant or some other negative BS 😑🙃
Also, considering her follower count is 1/3 fake accounts, she should be so careful about blocking real followers because that percentage will flip 😬

Sidenote, can anyone see how many followers she's lost since her business account was found?

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.