Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ahhh I don't want to get slaughtered for this but I feel like these twitter accounts might be going a tad far. I know the majority of us are all just about constructive criticism who want to see her be a better human and will call her out on dumb shit but something about that poo lady account kinda irks me. I of course know the reference (good ol' shit in a box) which she put out in the public in the first place however from an outsider perspective it does come off a tad dare I say bully-y like saying she's comparable to poo, same with the moonpig account (unless she made that herself I'm unsure feel free to correct me) we know the pig is in reference to the extreme amount of pork she eats but she could very easily misinterpret it or twist it as us calling her a fat pig. AGAIN I know the references and nothing we do is really meant in malice but as a dose of reality but I must say I wouldn't blame her if she felt hurt upon finding those accounts and could easily claim the B word.

However I will say the blocking anyone who requests a follow is the dumbest thing possible in fact her general approach to this business is truly baffling but ultimately I would like if it went well for her as maybe it could teach her what real work is.

Also to add I know shes been a horrible person at times and a bully herself I'm just saying I'd hate for her to have any ammo against us saying we're harassing her or causing her business to fail etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 147
I accidentally clicked follow on her shop insta, and then clicked to undo the request and she sent me a message from her own account saying I shouldn't read gossip sites as its not good for my mental health and then blocked me. Thought she was taking some time away from social media!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 133

Rubadubdub

Screenshot_20200917_134423_com.instagram.android.jpg
or?? You?? Could?? Have?? Done?? That?? In?? The?? First?? Place?? Instead?? Of?? Buying?? That?? Shitty?? Flat??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 132

lemonlime

VIP Member
I don't blame Lucy for the response, whether she thinks actually like this or not. She wouldn't want to risk her reply to be broadcasted and then get caught in a tacky bitch fight with Gabbie over something that cannot realistically be proven. And if she's honest about her response, good for her. She's a better person than I am.

Reactions: 94

Lemonz

VIP Member
Disclaimer: I actualy hope she succeeds and sticks at it and it gives her some purpose and routine in her life and makes her grown up and take responsibility because god she needs it.

l'll start the bingo card off with my predictions:

- Cheap quality stuff
- Endless 'delay at the printers' or 'issue with supplier' despite it being fairly standard print stuff that loads of places do.
- Getting 'ill' just around launch time so her launch is inexplicably delayed for a few days despite it being an online shop. Bonus points if she claims she is ill from all the stress of her new business.
- Crying stories (filmed from the toilet) about issues/delays in orders arriving being the printers fault, or the post offices fault, or 'im sew sew angry that im ill so stuffs going to be delayed i cant catch a break'
- Jane being in Brighton for at least a week around launch time to mop up princess Gabzs tears when she doesnt become an overnight illustration sensation.
- Orders being delayed for bullshit reasons that magically only get posted when Jane turns up for a visit with the car.
- Lots of bitching about the post office
- Sassy cryptic tweets about people stealing her designs that get deleted later
- Packaging drama because she is an idiot who will 10000% order packaging that is the wrong size at some point if she hasn't already (Bonus points if she claims the supplier sent her the wrong size, triple points if she uses wrong size packaging as an excuse for orders being late)
- Complaining about Etsy/Shopify/whichever platform she's using to sell and blaming them for issues.
- Blocking people who tweet her about orders being late/damaged/low quality
- Someone will inevitably ask her about doing more inclusive sizing if she does tshirts, she'll say she's working on it and it'll be 'coming soon!' but it will never materialise.
- Loads of promises about stuff coming soon that will never materialise.
- Buying another piece of furniture for stock/packing because the one she has bought is giving her backache, is the wrong size, or looked at her funny.
- At least one episode of her disappearing up to Sheffield if she really cocks up/someone calls her out on stealing designs/she's bitten off more than she can chew/she sits in her pit letting stuff be posted late rather than getting off her ass and walking to a post office/or if she doesn't sell anything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Wickedtown

VIP Member
The cheek of her to say that shampoo stopped her hair from going coppery when her head looks like an actual orangutan is beyond me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

snowfairy17

VIP Member
Dear Gabbie,

If you block people on your business account before you’ve even officially started the business, people aren’t going to take you seriously.

If people complain about a service issue, you can’t block them. You have to face it. Grow up and deal with problems instead of sweeping them under the carpet and hoping no one will find out.

This isn’t a personal account, there is money involved here. People work hard to earn their money. You might not understand that in the privileged position you’re in, but they do. Please respect that.

Time to stop living in fantasy land and actually work hard for a change. Go back to therapy and give it a chance. Leave Brighton and move closer to your mum - it’s clear you can’t look after yourself or your cat properly. Stop hyping everything up like a massive reveal - YouTube isn’t what it was a few years ago and you don’t have the interest any more. If you hate YouTube so much, try something else. Own up to your mistakes. Repair friendships and accept responsibility.

You probably won’t even read this because it’s actual advice and I’m not licking your bum hole, but you can’t say we didn’t try 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 90