Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking notes on everyone's thoughts RE small arty businesses for my own 👀
Watch Youtubers Fran Meneses https://www.youtube.com/c/FranMeneses/videos and Cheyenne Barton https://www.youtube.com/user/cheyennebarton/videos, I quite literally learnt everything I know about setting up an Etsy/online shop, finding somewhere to get prints and stickers and more, even how to cope when orders come in a bit too quickly and too much haha. They're US based but they use UK sellers and companies for their supplies and products too! Cheyenne works from her home office and shows you how to keep it all organised and Fran documents going from a tiny home office/shop room at home in the UK for years to becoming so successful she moved to NYC and started renting a studio and assistant to help keep up with orders (and she uses the same shelves as Gob haaaha)!

Reactions: 11
Watch Youtubers Fran Meneses https://www.youtube.com/c/FranMeneses/videos and Cheyenne Barton https://www.youtube.com/user/cheyennebarton/videos, I quite literally learnt everything I know about setting up an Etsy/online shop, finding somewhere to get prints and stickers and more, even how to cope when orders come in a bit too quickly and too much haha. They're US based but they use UK sellers and companies for their supplies and products too! Cheyenne works from her home office and Fran documents going from a home office/shop in the UK for years to becoming so successful she moved to NYC and started renting a studio (and she uses the same shelves as Gob).
Thank you, I'll look into those! I'm still at the stage of trying to decide on a few designs and what style, rather than putting out all and sundry. Don't want to make it too niche to the point where I'll only have 5 customers 😂

Reactions: 3
Thank you, I'll look into those! I'm still at the stage of trying to decide on a few designs and what style, rather than putting out all and sundry. Don't want to make it too niche to the point where I'll only have 5 customers 😂
Just don’t block anyone and you’ll be grand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Any predictions for what her products will actually be, aside from the 'trendy' seventies prints and the Halloween bits?

Reactions: 8
Any predictions for what her products will actually be, aside from the 'trendy' seventies prints and the Halloween bits?
I'm calling some sort of canvas tote/shopper bag, a plant pot, candle and a pooper scooper. All obviously wrapped or printed with one of her childish naff iPad designs.

I remember when she used to hang out with Lucy and suddenly had a pin badge collection, so wouldn't be surprised if she threw one of those in too.

(Joking on the pooper scooper...but it would be on brand🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm calling some sort of canvas tote/shopper bag, a plant pot, candle and a pooper scooper. All obviously wrapped or printed with one of her childish naff iPad designs.

I remember when she used to hang out with Lucy and suddenly had a pin badge collection, so wouldn't be surprised if she threw one of those in too.

(Joking on the pooper scooper...but it would be on brand🤣)
Honestly, I can imagine her with junipermoon branded halloween cat products

Reactions: 3
Do you think she’s keeping quiet until she gets a u ok hun message? Looking in twitter she has.... zero concerned followers

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Do you think she’s keeping quiet until she gets a u ok hun message? Looking in twitter she has.... zero concerned followers
Her response would be "I don't want to talk about it and give my haters attention" then post a yt video about it with an AD about constipation thrown in

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I spend about 5 minutes a day reporting around 100 fake followers of hers, and she is buying new ones every single day.

Can’t be bothered doing more than 100 a day, but she will be down to 662k in a week or so lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
I don’t get why anyone would want those ugly over priced prints up on their walls anyway. Whoever made them! They’re absolutely vile! I have no idea how much work goes into making them, but as others on here have demonstrated, it obviously doesn’t take that long to throw something together.
If I was going to spend that much on a print for my wall, I’d much rather buy a hand drawn (pencil/pen/paint etc) picture (print) from someone with actual talent. Not someone who sits making childish shapes on their iPad in startbucks while slurping sugary drinks and blocking the haters (hi gobs!)
I don't connect with these generic graphic prints that usually feature plants, a vaguely drawn woman, stars or a dull AF slogan in a very particular cursive font. I just don't find them original or interesting, and I agree that I would much rather pay more for a hand-created print from somebody with clear artistic talent but, more importantly, originality! I want to see the heart of somebody when I look at their art, not think "ooh, I saw something just like that in antropologie/TK Maxx/on so and so's instagram". IMO, if a "creator" has to borrow from or steal ideas or you can find 1001 different versions of their "idea", they're merely a copier.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't connect with these generic graphic prints that usually feature plants, a vaguely drawn woman, stars or a dull AF slogan in a very particular cursive font. I just don't find them original or interesting, and I agree that I would much rather pay more for a hand-created print from somebody with clear artistic talent but, more importantly, originality! I want to see the heart of somebody when I look at their art, not think "ooh, I saw something just like that in antropologie/TK Maxx/on so and so's instagram". IMO, if a "creator" has to borrow from or steal ideas or you can find 1001 different versions of their "idea", they're merely a copier.
One is a showcase of talent, the other a fashionable commercial venture. 😂 All these “businesses” are just quick buck generators. If I’m being generous, at least it requires more input than sticking a name on cheap, mass-produced “merch” as per the heyday of YouTube. But art it ain’t.

Reactions: 2
One is a showcase of talent, the other a fashionable commercial venture. 😂 All these “businesses” are just quick buck generators. If I’m being generous, at least it requires more input than sticking a name on cheap, mass-produced “merch” as per the heyday of YouTube. But art it ain’t.
I was being rather generous calling it art. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why didn't she just softblock her followers and make her page private? Nobody could snoop around if she did that and she wouldn't have alienated her actual supporters along the way? Why does she always have to make everything come with a "PERIODT" after it, why does everything have to be a statement of her (non-existent) sass? She's so pathetic. I was feeling bad for her through all the mock instagram account thing but she shoots herself in the foot literally every time. I've never seen someone with so little sense of self. She has zero concept of minding her business, staying in her lane and doing her best but she is the first to snap at people claiming they do the same.

Reactions: 16
I spend about 5 minutes a day reporting around 100 fake followers of hers, and she is buying new ones every single day.

Can’t be bothered doing more than 100 a day, but she will be down to 662k in a week or so lol.
Gabby thinks she works hard but just by doing this, you work harder

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Clearly she's still very active here because look at her recent followers all of a sudden 🙄
Screenshot_20200915-210743_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Clearly she's still very active here because look at her recent followers all of a sudden 🙄View attachment 243614
If brands choose influencers based on follower count this should be unlawful. Taking on work because a company think they can expect a certain level of engagement when you’ve bought a load of bot followers is fraudulent. Hope she remembers this next time she’s harping on about online abuse being criminalised and her sad folder of receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was curious this morning and followed her Juniper moon shop thing.. Have only just checked you know.. Busy during the day with a normal job and stuff.. And I've been blocked from her shop account AND main account! Why create pages so early for a new business before you're ready to tell people?? why not do that after or tell people about your new business and get the word out!? Not a good start for a new business adventure!! Keep up with the threads as they make me laugh when I get a chance to catch up. 😂😂

Reactions: 18
Did someone say she was following the Juniper Moon account or vice versa? Either way she's not now. Sad that she spends all her time reading here. Agree with the poster who said she's having a mammoth sulk and trying to prove she can stay off social media. Unfortunately for her, we know from her Insta blocking spree that she's been v active on social media behind the scenes.

Reactions: 34
I was curious this morning and followed her Juniper moon shop thing.. Have only just checked you know.. Busy during the day with a normal job and stuff.. And I've been blocked from her shop account AND main account! Why create pages so early for a new business before you're ready to tell people?? why not do that after or tell people about your new business and get the word out!? Not a good start for a new business adventure!! Keep up with the threads as they make me laugh when I get a chance to catch up. 😂😂
To be fair to her it does make sense to make the accounts when you know what name you want to use, I think. You’d want to save them quickly before someone else does. Doesn’t make sense at all to then follow it from her own account then throw a massive strop when people start to follow it! Like nothing on that account in and of itself would’ve made me associate it with her aside from her following it, that’s what made it so obvious. She’s painfully dim 😬

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.