Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I clicked on the 8 comments, they quickly went down to 2. Anyone catch the ones she deleted?
Screenshot_20200916-122709_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Next month I’ll find out what’s wrong with my health... *sips giant sugary drink she has every dang day even though she’s sew sew SeWwWw intolerant*

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Hot take: people don’t pick on you for being friends with your mum, they comment because she is your ONLY friend

Girl get some pals your own age, it would help your outlook, lifestyle, mental health etc etc dramatically!

• Haha
Reactions: 80
Hot take: people don’t pick on you for being friends with your mum, they comment because she is your ONLY friend
This x1000. I'm super close to my mum but GUESS what.. I'm also not a total fuxking loser and have more friends. BIZARRE I KNOW.

Reactions: 30
They also pick on her because ages ago she always talked about NOT getting along with her mum. Hypocrite

Reactions: 35
I laughed at the latest insta post. People don't "pick" on Gabby for being close with her mum. Its the fact she has no other friends outside of her Mum and she is basically completely reliant on her to do everything for her, despite moving 4+ hours away. I just roll my eyes at everything she says/ does these days.

Reactions: 39
This x1000. I'm super close to my mum but GUESS what.. I'm also not a total fuxking loser and have more friends. BIZARRE I KNOW.
Yep - me and my mum are really really close but I would never call her my best friend... she’s my mum.

Reactions: 14
You can be close to your mum no problem, but gabby has Consistently degraded her mother on the internet and on video for years. Ahem Jane the slave. The dynamic doesn’t even seem like they’re equals as Jane is essentially her employee too? and comes running when gabby clicks her fingers. I’m younger then gaby and have severe mental health issues and close with my mum but my mum is constantly pushing me to improve my situation and do better because she says she won’t be here forever. Jane just enables gabby’s behaviour and a lot of it probably stems from gaby getting her way since young.

• Heart
So now she thinks she's so special because she's close to her mum ... as if that isn't very common?

In reality everyone else left her pathetic ass and so she literally has no other choice!

Reactions: 22
Then why treat your mum like tit? She’s trying to flex on her haterzzzz but no one envies her life at alll. And how is she getting uglier? She looks like a bald man.

Reactions: 20
I wonder how “close” to Jane she would be if Jane didn’t do everything for her? She’d drop her like a bleeping hot brick! And no Gabby, Jane isn’t your friend. A friend would tell you to stop being a massive Bellend and sort yourself out! Jane is partly the reason you get “picked on” because she enables your behaviour and doesn’t tell you when you’re being an absolute knob!

• Heart

Girl get some pals your own age, it would help your outlook, lifestyle, mental health etc etc dramatically!
THIS and the fact that YOUR MUM HAS TO DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU, you can’t function as a normal adult without her holding your hand and feeding you bacon. That’s what people are on about Gabby. It is indeed a messed up scenario.
Does Jane encourage all the fake, attention grabbing health scares because it gives her a purpose? There’s something off about that entire family...if Gabby ever manages to have/buy a child it will be for Jane then she can merely visit it for the shits and giggles and take aesthetically pleasing photos for Instagram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.