Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy cried until Jane drove all the way to Hove

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Alrighthunxo for the amazing thread name. Sadly it wouldn't all fit, so here it is in all its glory:

Gabriella Lindley #18 This little piggy went to Starbucks, This little piggy stayed at home, This little piggy cried wee wee wee until Jane drove all the way to Hove.

So what's Gabulous been up to? She's been busy buying more shelves that she does not need, making Jane take more trips to Brighton than is necessary, and even had a man in the flat 😯 just when you think that her life cannot get any better, she is now coming out with her own set of prints that are totally original and not at all ripped off from Lucy and Polly. She has massively overestimated herself and has an entire shelving unit filled with boxes, but that's okay because she can just tit in the empty ones!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Huge scope? Similar taste? Lucy I had more faith in you!

Reactions: 59
A bit tired so I thought I saw two 18# threads, oh man working full time is tiring and I don't even do any physical work (I'm a librarian). To be fair I have been unemployed for a very long time, and I am getting used to a full schedule. Don't know how people have a social life outside work. At last, I fall asleep quickly.

I am wondering how Grabby does not go insane with no structure in her daily life. I need structure so I can function, or else I get stressed by having nothing to do.

Reactions: 16
I don't blame Lucy for the response, whether she thinks actually like this or not. She wouldn't want to risk her reply to be broadcasted and then get caught in a tacky witch fight with Gabbie over something that cannot realistically be proven. And if she's honest about her response, good for her. She's a better person than I am.

Reactions: 94
I am much more worried for Gabby launching "a proper brand with a huge scope" if Lucy's looks so much better and it's only for fun.

How many months do we give Gabby's brand until she never mentions it again?

Reactions: 52
Trust Gabby to want to launch a “proper brand with huge scope” before she’s even sold one of her shoddy prints 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That's very gracious of Lucy...
I think she’s doing the whole ‘keep your friends close and your enemies closer’. Hyping up Gabby’s as a huge brand when we all know it’s going to be poorly executed and copycatting others ideas.

Reactions: 38
New thread let's not forget she neglected to take Nellie to the vet and Jane magically appeared the next day only for Gab to seemingly forget about her cat's urgent medical needs.

• Angry
Reactions: 50
(read this with a little girl voice)
"look mommy I bought a stamp!"
"look mommy, I drew some leaves"
And Jane is the typical toddler mum that thinks her kid is going to be an artist only because she drew something.

Also, what a great answer from Lucy, she was very diplomatic and gracious, something that Gobba will never be.

Reactions: 25
Lucy is a better woman than me! It's interesting how Gabby seems to attract some of the nicest people as friends. So nice that barely any have had a bad word to say against her, despite her generally awful behaviour, shady tweets about people not caring about her and constant threats to spill tea on former friends.

Reactions: 37
To be fair - Lucy’s is also fairly generic and unoriginal. It’s not like she had some groundbreaking idea that Gabby stole.

Reactions: 30
Lucy is a better woman than me! It's interesting how Gabby seems to attract some of the nicest people as friends. So nice that barely any have had a bad word to say against her, despite her generally awful behaviour, shady tweets about people not caring about her and constant threats to spill tea on former friends.
I think as they are all influencers themselves, they know how viscous she can be and would rather stay quiet and protect their reputation. She gives off so many cray cray vibes, lord knows what she would do if anyone spilled the tea on her.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.